Author Topic: It's Kerry nice to see ya!  (Read 1253 times)

nkotb

It's Kerry nice to see ya!
« on: May 19, 2004, 01:55:00 pm »
I can't take credit for the bogus headline...but it got a giggle out of me...

Alexandra Kerry

vansmack

Re: It's Kerry nice to see ya!
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2004, 02:00:00 pm »
I'm going with "digitally enhanced" but nice none the less.

Thanks, nkotb.
27>34

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2004, 02:00:00 pm »

mankie

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2004, 02:34:00 pm »
Ain't nuthin wrong wid thos...I mean her!

If by some miracle Kerry wins and Bush doesn't figure at way to steal it again in November she would be a refreshing change from the too drunk, too drugged-up Bush twins.

Jaguär

« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2004, 12:30:00 am »
You guys are easy!

Her tits are too dodgy for that dress. They are way too uneven and sag too much, especially for her age. The left one (her left) looks older than her right one as it's closer to her hips. She needs a breast job if she wants to wear a dress like that. Some natural sag is fine but that one is just too much.

« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2004, 08:52:00 am »
The imperfect women out there must be thanking god that the men of the world aren't as picky as Jag.

Originally posted by Jaguär:
  You guys are easy!

Her tits are too dodgy for that dress. They are way too uneven and sag too much, especially for her age. The left one (her left) looks older than her right one as it's closer to her hips. She needs a breast job if she wants to wear a dress like that. Some natural sag is fine but that one is just too much.

mankie

« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2004, 06:00:00 pm »
Jag, I would take those over a silicone pair any day.....I hate fake tits. Natural with imperfections (who said a little droopage is an imperfection anyway?) are much more attractive no matter what.