Author Topic: DCFC tix SOLD OUT  (Read 5329 times)

viciousmoleofnature

Re: DCFC tix SOLD OUT
« Reply #30 on: August 31, 2005, 07:14:00 pm »
that would be phenomenal . . .

the first time i got to see them was when they came last october--what a show . . . but even if they don't add another, if you didn't get tickets just hang out in front that night, there's always people trying to sell (usually at face value . . . i've had to do it because of people that couldn't make the show and such before)

and the new album? so fucking good . . .

vansmack

« Reply #31 on: August 31, 2005, 07:18:00 pm »
Maybe they could just move it to The Mall.
27>34

ccperkdog

« Reply #32 on: August 31, 2005, 07:35:00 pm »
Originally posted by vansmack:
I hear that they may bring DC Sessions back to accomodate the DCFC demand. If so...I may be willing to part with some tickets for the right amount of money, was never into the DC Sessions scene after a Cracker incident...

you be betty

• flickr.com/photos/youbebetty
« Reply #33 on: August 31, 2005, 07:39:00 pm »
the mall wouldn't be as fun though, you see, because i wouldn't have anybody to sip fine wine and enjoy caviar with--as i would in my box seating at the mci center.  duh.  

and i'm praying to god that death cab adds a saturday date.  if they do, can somebody please PM me and let me know?  i'll give you free hugs, crack, and a nickel.  my other computer is broken and it takes about 20 minutes to load webpages on this one...these boards usually have updates faster than anything; but it's too slow for me to even go to the bands site and find out what the deal is.

that would be amazing, though.  i'd hope they would have at least a small amount of pity for die-hard death cab fans that can't even attend school night shows...  :confused:

nomad0186

« Reply #34 on: August 31, 2005, 07:49:00 pm »
i was going to buy tickets at 1130 this morning, only to see they'd sold out overnight. this sucks. i also just looked at their schedule, and they're in RI the night before, but there's nothing scheduled that monday after the 930 set. They play in Philly that Tuesday, so if there's another show to be had, it could easily be that Monday night.

Bags

« Reply #35 on: August 31, 2005, 09:25:00 pm »
Originally posted by viciousmoleofnature:
 if you didn't get tickets just hang out in front that night, there's always people trying to sell (usually at face value . . . i've had to do it because of people that couldn't make the show and such before
the amazing thing is this is true often even MORE for shows that sell out right away.  The box office told me nearly all the DCFC sales on Monday were for 10 to 15 tickets -- folks buy up a bunch to be sure they have enough for all of their friends, but then some can't make ikt.  That insane Pixies DAR show?  I got stuck with 2 tickets 'cuz too many of us were crazed with pre-sale fever...

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #36 on: August 31, 2005, 11:11:00 pm »
Pentagon City?
(o|o)

ccperkdog

« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2005, 11:24:00 pm »
Do they have a Gap at the Mall? What about American Eagle? I've never been there, I live in Stafford County, but I keep hearing about the National Mall. Is it as big as I hear, bigger than Springfield Mall? It must be big if they are considering moving the show there...

pleasefeedmeDCFC

« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2005, 12:24:00 am »
gah now im posting twice?! i have no idea what im doing with this thing. sorry.

pleasefeedmeDCFC

« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2005, 12:26:00 am »
This is effin crazy! haha anyone hace 2 tickets to sell me?

Themaskedsporkers@hotmail.com

nomad0186

« Reply #40 on: September 01, 2005, 08:37:00 am »
wrong forum, noob.