Author Topic: blood brothers and my birthday!  (Read 1233 times)

flawd101

blood brothers and my birthday!
« on: April 18, 2005, 05:20:00 pm »
the blood brothers are playing the black cat on my birthday!!! i gots my ticket.

anyone else going?
 can somebody go with me!!!

HoyaSaxa03

Re: blood brothers and my birthday!
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 05:27:00 pm »
i'll be there ... they were fucking fierce when they opened for against me! last year ... put on a hell of a show, but i think my ears were bleeding afterwards ...
(o|o)

shoot ur shot

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2005, 06:49:00 pm »
I'm not a fan of their tunes (a bit too sassy for my tastes), but they do indeed put on a heckuva show. Seen em twice in richmond and I'd go again but the black cat's sound is too hit or miss for me to take a gamble. unsane & pig destroyer are playing the ottobar that night anyway.

Check out for big business who are also on that bill, as I hear they are a pretty sick live bass/drums stoner metal duo.

lbcardoni

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2005, 07:30:00 pm »
openners big business are worth the cover....ex mudercitydevils

snailhook

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2005, 07:35:00 pm »
big business will blow your ass off. plot to blow up the eiffel tower are pretty good, too. blood brothers are ok, though i hear they're better live.

i'm having a tough time deciding whether to see this show or the unsane/pig destroyer show in baltimore.

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2005, 07:41:00 pm »
Originally posted by snailhook:
  big business will blow your ass off. plot to blow up the eiffel tower are pretty good, too. blood brothers are ok, though i hear they're better live.

they're fantastic live, i have "crimes" and can't really get into it ... live they're just electric ...
(o|o)