Author Topic: Dream Theater to 9:30 club!  (Read 2119 times)

kbrooks0o0

Dream Theater to 9:30 club!
« on: January 30, 2004, 09:47:00 pm »
Dream Theater, possibily the best band on this planet, will be at the club on March 29!  Can't wait!

Dr. Anton Phibes

Re: Dream Theater to 9:30 club!
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2004, 10:14:00 pm »
Originally posted by kbrooks0o0:
  Dream Theater, possibily the best band on this planet, will be at the club on March 29!  Can't wait!
>> Best band on this planet??!! I certainly will make a beeline for this show......

kbrooks0o0

« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2004, 10:39:00 pm »
Not famialiar with DT, most people aren't.  Progressive Metal Gods.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2004, 11:59:00 pm »
i wonder if the club is going to post signs about not dropping empty cups from the balcony  for this show   :D
T.Rex

Justin Tonation

• Did you ever wonder?
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2004, 12:44:00 am »
Is it true that a Trans-Siberian Orchestra ticket stub gets you $5 off? Or does $5 get you off somewhere else?

Are the staph newbies assigned to work the air guitar pit?

"possibily the best band on this planet"

Possibily! Hip-hop rockabily! Think of the  possibily-ties.
😐 🎶

Jaguär

« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2004, 03:11:00 pm »
Originally posted by beetsnotbeats:
  Is it true that a Trans-Siberian Orchestra ticket stub gets you $5 off? Or does $5 get you off somewhere else?

I have no clue about the tickets but I know of a couple parts of Baltimore where $5 might get you off.

Guiny

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2004, 03:35:00 pm »
Originally posted by Jaguär:
  [/qb]
I have no clue about the tickets but I know of a couple parts of Baltimore where $5 might get you off. [/QB][/QUOTE]

Let me guess, a friend told you this right?   ;)

Jaguär

« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2004, 03:48:00 pm »
Originally posted by Rob_Gee_a.k.a _Guiny:

[/b]
I have no clue about the tickets but I know of a couple parts of Baltimore where $5 might get you off. [/QB]
Let me guess, a friend told you this right?     :D

mankie

« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2004, 03:53:00 pm »

I have no clue about the tickets but I know of a couple parts of Baltimore where $5 might get you off. [/b]
You still pulling that trick Jag? I thought you would've dropped it after you got the day job.  ;)

Jaguär

« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2004, 03:54:00 pm »
Originally posted by mankie:

I have no clue about the tickets but I know of a couple parts of Baltimore where $5 might get you off. [/b]
You still pulling that trick Jag? I thought you would've dropped it after you got the day job.   ;)  [/b]
:roll:

drumline0671

« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2004, 06:27:00 pm »
I can't wait for the show.  I will be traveling from NC and will be ordering the Platinum Ticket package for dt.net.  This show is going to rock!!!

kbrooks0o0

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2004, 07:20:00 pm »
I dont think there will be the plat...because this venuse is General Admission, not seated  :p

drumline0671

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2004, 08:04:00 pm »
I read on the DT site that people with Plat. Packages will be allowed into the venue 15 or so minutes early to stake out a spot.

kbrooks0o0

« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2004, 12:36:00 am »
yeah I Stand corrected I just read that myself.  But it isn't worth it just get bronze, so you def get tickets and get there early..not worth spending the extra money, unless you want all the bonus stuff, chances are you can meet DT if you stay after anways.  They are one of the most fan-friendly bands your ever meet.

stpelzel

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2004, 01:02:00 am »
I've seen DT 3 times in DC.  Once at the Ballroom and twice at 9:30.  I'm not sure how tired the band will be after the show, but last time they played here they came out front about an hour or so afterward and signed autographs (well, 3/5 anyway).  Personally, I got the Platinum package for the show in P-burg, but I'm going to get regular tickets for this show (since it's closest to VaBch).  See ya'll there!