Author Topic: Scissor Sisters in March!!!  (Read 2747 times)

sonickteam2

Re: Scissor Sisters in March!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2006, 09:54:00 am »
Originally posted by DeathFromAbove1979:

Originally posted by le sonick:
  its not that we are sourpusses.  but imagine this type of behaviour in real life.

It's the internet. [/b]
oh ok, then sweetcell is right we can be jerks and no one can stop us.  coolness.

and we can say that in real life we are not grumpy hipster elitists.  

and the newbies can say in real life they are not 16.

MikeyPanik

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2006, 11:49:00 pm »
Originally posted by jeffml:
  Leave Mikey alone.  I too love Dee Snider and Scissor Sister.  They are kick ass!!!!   Not only are they huge in Europe but in Norway and Tanzania they are actually considered gods...literally.   I'm glad they are finally making a comeback in the states.  I just hope they keep the makeup and big hair and I can't wait to rock out at the 930 with "We're Not Gonna Take It" and "I Wanna Rock".
Um...are you kidding? If you're not, you're thinking of Twisted Sister. Not Scissor Sisters.

chokeychicken

« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2006, 12:54:00 am »
Originally posted by Mikey Panik:
  Nope, not into Incubus.

I did see The Sounds at the 9:30 Club almost a year ago, that was awesome. Even though like 70% of the people in the crowd were 14 year old girls. Ew.

But SCISSOR SISTERS are coming! OMG! *blasts some more music* I'm sorry, I'm totally geeking out, but I didn't think they'd come this close to MD. And in such an intimate club! They usually play big arenas now.

Jake Shears is the best frontman of all time. He puts on a HELL of a show, oh my god. Everyone that goes to this gig is going to have an awesome night.
fall out boy might fit your bill too.

Cock Van Der Palm

« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2006, 02:17:00 am »
Originally posted by Mikey Panik:

Originally posted by jeffml:
  Leave Mikey alone.  I too love Dee Snider and Scissor Sister.  They are kick ass!!!!   Not only are they huge in Europe but in Norway and Tanzania they are actually considered gods...literally.   I'm glad they are finally making a comeback in the states.  I just hope they keep the makeup and big hair and I can't wait to rock out at the 930 with "We're Not Gonna Take It" and "I Wanna Rock".
Um...are you kidding? If you're not, you're thinking of Twisted Sister. Not Scissor Sisters. [/b]
Dead serious.