Author Topic: Birdmonster Roll Call  (Read 2282 times)

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
Birdmonster Roll Call
« on: April 03, 2007, 04:15:00 pm »
Ok - Well Im not going, but I so wish I was seeing them again. Put on an awesome show on Saturday night and Pete & Co. will put on one hell of a show tonight (or so I predict).

So - whose headed to Black Cat to see them
HeyLa

manimtired

Re: Birdmonster Roll Call
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2007, 05:05:00 pm »
im thinking of heading down....i really dig No Midnight. anyone know what kind of turnout to expect?..i dont feel like being packed in the back stage at the black cat.

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2007, 05:14:00 pm »
Originally posted by manimtired:
  im thinking of heading down....i really dig No Midnight. anyone know what kind of turnout to expect?..i dont feel like being packed in the back stage at the black cat.
the NYC show only had a handful of people there. Maybe 50 Im guessing? Could have been a bit more, but it was empty. Lots of the same bands were playing in NYC the same night. IM guessing more people will be at the other shows as Long Winters has a pretty big following.

The band is worth seeing. And are full of energy! Its definitely not worth missing.

Ice Age Live

That's video from Ice Age live with Mason Proper (they arent playing in DC unfortunately) that Kurosawa took. The sound sucks, but you can see how full of energy they get. The screaming is probably me and my friends.
HeyLa

amnesiac

« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2007, 05:15:00 pm »
Last time I saw em on the backstage, it was probably less than half full. But they still rocked out. Good chance I'll be there again tonight.

kurosawa-b/w

« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2007, 07:54:00 pm »
I will definitely be there.

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #5 on: April 03, 2007, 10:05:00 pm »
Originally posted by kurosawa-b/w:
  I will definitely be there.
well this is late, but be sure to say hi to David for me  :)
HeyLa

manimtired

« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2007, 09:07:00 am »
glad i made it out...fantastic show

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2007, 11:41:00 am »
was it a full-house? did they play any of their new stuff? id love to hear all about it  :)  Oh, how I love those boys! And did they invite the Sammies on stage to play a song with them?
HeyLa

manimtired

« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2007, 01:34:00 pm »
id say about 50 people were there.  not sure if they played any new stuff b/c ive only heard the one cd.  They did have a ton of energy and played well.  Would definetley check them out again.

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2007, 03:19:00 pm »
Thanks for the review. Ill talk to Kurosawa when I can to get a full report  :)  

And yes, they are FULL of energy!
HeyLa