Author Topic: Death Cab interview Apr 7  (Read 1061 times)

Bags

Death Cab interview Apr 7
« on: April 06, 2004, 03:50:00 pm »
Wednesday, April 7

Host David Dye welcomes Death Cab For Cutie to the World Cafe. Death Cab For Cutie is riding the success of their most recent album, "Transatlanticism", which was one of Rolling Stone's best albums of 2003.  Listen in as they talk about their album and play some songs live on the World Cafe. Also, we've got some tunes from The Cure, Butterfly Boucher, and R.E.M.

This schedule reflects the episodes broadcast on 88.5 WXPN Philadelphia, Monday through Friday at 2:00pm ET. If you live outside of the XPN broadcast area, and like to listen to the show, consult our Station Guide to locate a World Café Station in your area. Or, listen live via streaming audio on XPN.org.

Listen Live to World Café
 You can listen live to World Café on WXPN, Monday through Friday at 2:00pm ET via streaming audio. Conversations from the World Café airs weekly on Saturdays at 1:00pm ET. Be sure to tune in!

redsock

Re: Death Cab interview Apr 7
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2004, 04:12:00 pm »
Originally posted by Bags:
  Wednesday, April 7

Host David Dye welcomes Death Cab For Cutie to the World Cafe. Death Cab For Cutie is riding the success of their most recent album, "Transatlanticism", which was one of Rolling Stone's best albums of 2003.  Listen in as they talk about their album and play some songs live on the World Cafe. Also, we've got some tunes from The Cure, Butterfly Boucher, and R.E.M.

This schedule reflects the episodes broadcast on 88.5 WXPN Philadelphia, Monday through Friday at 2:00pm ET. If you live outside of the XPN broadcast area, and like to listen to the show, consult our Station Guide to locate a World Café Station in your area. Or, listen live via streaming audio on XPN.org.

Listen Live to World Café
 You can listen live to World Café on WXPN, Monday through Friday at 2:00pm ET via streaming audio. Conversations from the World Café airs weekly on Saturdays at 1:00pm ET. Be sure to tune in!
That damn Butterfly Boucher, who doesn't even pronounce her last name the proper "french" way. Giving us Boucher's a bad name.

Bags

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2004, 04:20:00 pm »
Originally posted by redsock:
  That damn Butterfly Boucher, who doesn't even pronounce her last name the proper "french" way. Giving us Boucher's a bad name.
You're opening up the door for stalking, you realize...

Who is this Butterfly Boucher?

redsock

« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2004, 04:35:00 pm »
Originally posted by Bags:

Originally posted by redsock:
You're opening up the door for stalking, you realize...

Who is this Butterfly Boucher? [/b]
If anyone really wanted to stalk me, they don't need me to give them my last name, it is all over BigYawn. Besides I would love the opportunity to take my aggression out on a freak I find hiding in my bushes. Bring it on!