Author Topic: Orbital at Glasto  (Read 1632 times)

Lazer Guided Melodies

Orbital at Glasto
« on: June 27, 2004, 05:55:00 pm »
You can watch Orbital's supposedly last show ever going on tonight at Glasto here:  http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/glastonbury/

sonickteam2

Re: Orbital at Glasto
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2004, 09:36:00 am »
Originally posted by Lazer Guided Melodies:
  You can watch Orbital's supposedly last show ever going on tonight at Glasto here:   http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/glastonbury/
i watched that on playlouder.com  and a few others too. Muse was simply incredible as was Orbital and BRMC was nasty rockin' too  :)

I WILL be there by 2006, guaranteed!

Lazer Guided Melodies

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2004, 01:01:00 pm »
I went by myself in 1999 as it was a graduation gift from the parents.  It is simply the best musical experience that I have ever had.  And yes, Orbital were brillant at that festival.  I went with the girlfriend in 2000 and lets just say that it wasn't as good as 1999.

bearman🐻

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2004, 02:13:00 pm »
Damn...sorry I missed that one. Orbital were always phenomenal live. I'm glad I got to see them 3 times. "Impact", "Satan" and "Chime" were always the ultimate.

Jaguär

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2004, 10:02:00 pm »
Originally posted by Lazer Guided Melodies:
  I went by myself in 1999 as it was a graduation gift from the parents.  It is simply the best musical experience that I have ever had.  And yes, Orbital were brillant at that festival.  I went with the girlfriend in 2000 and lets just say that it wasn't as good as 1999.
Can I be your sister?

I'm looking for new parents.

Medusa

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2004, 10:15:00 am »
I absolutely LOVE the song "Belfast (Wasted)."  Trouble is, I have had problems finding that song - does anyone know where I can find it?  I have seen "Belfast" listed on Orbital CD's, but not the version of "Belfast" which is "Belfast (Wasted)."

Thanks for any help!  :)

Cheers

DJ Medusa.

Jaguär

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2004, 11:29:00 pm »
Originally posted by Medusa:
  I absolutely LOVE the song "Belfast (Wasted)."  Trouble is, I have had problems finding that song - does anyone know where I can find it?  I have seen "Belfast" listed on Orbital CD's, but not the version of "Belfast" which is "Belfast (Wasted)."

Thanks for any help!   :)  

Cheers

DJ Medusa.
Here you go.
 Best price I could find.

Here's another but costs twice as much.

Medusa

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2004, 01:18:00 am »
Jaguär wrote:
 Here you go. Best price I could find.

Thanks!

Unfortunately, the above link didn't work for me.  :(   I will try to search gemm.com in the morning - too tired ATM.  ;)

Cheers

DJ Medusa.

Jaguär

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2004, 01:43:00 am »
Damn! The sucker worked when I posted it earlier. I had even checked the link after posting on this thread. Maybe the site is just down for now. (Yep, the whole Gemm site is down at the moment.)

When you go to Gemm, search for the title of the song. I think that was how I found it. But the link should work once they are back up again.   ;)