Author Topic: Alec Baldwin's cell phone call to daughter  (Read 2391 times)

bull930

Re: Alec Baldwin's cell phone call to daughter
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2007, 12:21:00 am »
It is sort of funny. I think he needs to take a chill pill. You can't talk to your kids like that.

beetsnotbeats

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2007, 12:42:00 am »
I only care enough to post this.

RatBastard

• Obscenitees
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2007, 11:15:00 am »
All I could think when I heard this on the "news" is 'why is this even being aired'.  Who gives a rat's red ass about this guy and his phone call?
FUKIT

blinksaar

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2007, 11:32:00 am »
My name is Alec.

thingsfallapart

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2007, 12:29:00 pm »
Alec Baldwin is God.  Seriously.

HoyaSaxa03

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2007, 12:33:00 pm »
Blake: What's the problem, pal?

Dave Moss: You -
 [correcting him]
 Dave Moss: Moss. You're such a hero, you're so rich, how come you're coming down here wasting your time with such a bunch of bums?

Blake: You see this watch? You see this watch?

Dave Moss: Yeah.

Blake: That watch costs more than your car. I made $970,000 last year. How much you make? You see pal, that's who I am, and you're nothing. Nice guy? I don't give a shit. Good father? Fuck you! Go home and play with your kids. You wanna work here - close! You think this is abuse? You think this is abuse, you cocksucker? You can't take this, how can you take the abuse you get on a sit? You don't like it, leave.

COFFEE'S FOR CLOSERS!!!!!
(o|o)

beetsnotbeats

« Reply #7 on: April 22, 2007, 01:27:00 pm »
Every day I get out of bed and drag myself to the next cup of coffee. I take a sip and the caffeine kicks in, I can focus my eyes again, my brain starts to order the day. I'm up, I'm alive. I'm ready to rock. The time is coming when I wake up and decide I'm not getting out of bed. I'm not getting up for coffee or food or sex. If it comes to me, fine; if it won't, fine. No more expectations. The longer I live the less I know. I should know more. I should know that coffee's killing me. You're suspicious of your suspicions? I'm jealous, Kay. I'm so jealous you still have the heart to have doubts? Me, I'm going to lock up a fourteen year old kid for what could be the rest of his natural life. I gotta do this; this is my job. This is the deal, this is the law, this is my day. I have no doubts or suspicions anymore. Heart has nothing to do with it anymore. It's all in the caffeine.

- Frank Pembleton (Andre Braugher)
   Homicide: Life on the Street
   episode: "Every Mother's Son"

flawd101

« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2007, 11:33:00 pm »
hahaha her 420 was ruined  :)