Author Topic: Office Space Sequel  (Read 1553 times)

PigIron

Office Space Sequel
« on: August 06, 2005, 10:33:00 pm »
I don't ever have my finger on the pulse of film, so correct me if this is old news.  Is there going to be a sequel?  I was in Blockbuster today and they had a rack of videos with a "see the original before the sequel" sign above it.  Dukes of Hazzard and Charlie and the Chocolate Factory were up there - and then an entire row of Office Space.  Is there a sequel on the way?

hitman

Re: Office Space Sequel
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2005, 01:17:00 am »
I don't know...but I'd be up for it.

Plus, I don't know if you can consider "Charlie.." and "Dukes" as sequels.  More like just remakes.

Darth Ed

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2005, 01:22:00 am »
I'm not sure if you know this or not, but there's this awesome web site called Google. You just enter a few words and it searches the whole Internet! It's amazing! For example, I entered the words "office space sequel" and it returned several pages of links to web pages that contained those words. The fourth link on that page looked like it pertained to your question, and it said the following:

No, there isn't any sequel to Office Space coming out, however, Mike Judge has a film called Idiocracy filmed and my guess is that since Mike Judge directed Office Space, Blockbuster put that up because it's another Mike Judge film.

http://imdb.com/title/tt0387808/

Hope this helps!

Your friend,
 Darth Ed

Jaguär

« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2005, 01:34:00 am »
Sshhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!......

You're giving GGW's secrets away.   :p

PigIron

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2005, 12:05:00 pm »
Originally posted by Darth Ed:
 [QB] I'm not sure if you know this or not, but there's this awesome web site called Google. You just enter a few words and it searches the whole Internet! It's amazing! For example, I entered the words "office space sequel" and it returned several pages of links to web pages that contained those words. The fourth link on that page looked like it pertained to your question, and it said the following:

Thanks Ed!  Google rocks!

flawd101

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2005, 12:56:00 am »
woot! google is fucking bad ass!