Author Topic: Pixies: Did anyone miss out on getting good tix for the  (Read 1285 times)

TheREALHunter

Pixies: Did anyone miss out on getting good tix for the
« on: September 28, 2004, 10:53:00 pm »
If so Id check out ticketmaster.com ASAP, I just pulled tickets and it appears they have some available in Section C Rows E and F as well as Section T Row E, might be worth your trouble.
 Hunter

bearman🐻

Re: Pixies: Did anyone miss out on getting good tix for the
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2004, 12:02:00 am »
It's weird...at some points that show is sold out, at other points they release tickets. I wonder what that's about.

TheREALHunter

« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2004, 12:27:00 am »
I dont know, I actually checked 12/7 because I was seeing if tickets for 12/8 were still available and when I checked 2 tickets for the 8th I got 7th row on the floor!  But when I tried again it said none available.  So thats when I checked the 7th to see what was available.
 Hunter

Seth Hurwitz

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2004, 07:22:00 am »
what happens is that, when we run out of tickets, we start working with the band on figuring out where the production fits, more exactly, so that we can free up some seats

sometimes it's still not clear so we mark them obstructed

more often than not, those seats turn out to be the best in the house, but they can also wind up completely blocked, so beware

Bombay Chutney

« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2004, 11:03:00 am »
That happens all the time.  They released front row tickets for Morrissey at around 4:30 last night.  They were labeled as obstructed view though.  I didn't take them, but they were very tempting.

Never give up on tickets until they take them offline the night of the show.  Even then, it's usually worth driving to the venue, if it's not too much hassle. The larger the venue, the more likely they are to release great seats.

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2004, 11:12:00 am »
ssshhh   ;)
T.Rex