Author Topic: Brian Jones to be exhumed?  (Read 1785 times)

SPARX

Brian Jones to be exhumed?
« on: August 15, 2005, 04:06:00 pm »
09:54 - 15 August 2005  
 The body of wild rock star Brian Jones could be exhumed and a new police inquiry launched into his death, it was claimed yesterday. The Rolling Stone was found dead in his swimming pool at Cotchford Farm, near Hartfield in East Sussex on July 3, 1969. He was just 27. A coroner recorded a verdict of misadventure. Now a new witness has come forward offering fresh evidence on what happened the night he died.

The man, who has not been named, is a carpet fitter who was working at Cotchford Farm with his now deceased business partner on the night of Jones's death, but was never interviewed by police. His evidence is already being considered by a team of retired senior policemen in a "cold case" private investigation paid for by Trevor Hobley, a close friend of Jones's one-time girlfriend Pat Andrews.

Mr Hobley said: "I've known him now for a year-and-a-half. We've dug out his memories, even using regressive hypnotherapy. He's more than willing to testify when the case is reopened."

Mr Hobley has prepared a 150-page dossier of new evidence which he believes proves that the coroner's verdict of misadventure is unsafe.

He said: "The body was taken to a local funeral parlour in East Grinstead. Someone there ordered Brian's body to be embalmed and his hair to be bleached white. The funeral parlour doesn't exist any more and the records aren't available, but another parlour in Cheltenham received the body later.

"We interviewed a worker from there who commented on how he was embalmed. I'm told the body should be in near pristine condition."

Last month, the Western Daily Press published an exclusive interview with Jones' girlfriend Anna Wohlin, who was involved with the star at the time of his death; she believes the Cheltenham-born guitarist was murdered by an East End builder, the late Frank Thorogood.

He had been working on Jones's farmhouse and held him underwater to scare him into paying an £8,000 debt.

evilizac

Re: Brian Jones to be exhumed?
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2005, 01:01:00 pm »
I think they should exhume Bill Wymann too and pump them both full of whatever it is running through Keith Richard's veins. Get them all out on the road. Shit, that would make those ticket prices well worth it.

Just kidding. Love those geezers.
WHAT?

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2005, 01:14:00 pm »
a friend of mine actually saw that swimming pool.. he was visting someone who owned the house and got a  picture
T.Rex

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2005, 11:50:00 am »
Originally posted by evilizac:
  I think they should exhume Bill Wymann too
Is he dead???  :confused:  

On a similar note.....some bloke here in Cork got shot 5 times in the head last weekend. They are doing a post-mortum (sp?) on him....I'm going out on a limb here and predicting he died coz some fucker shot him five times in the head!!!!! Seriously, why do they do post-mortum's when it's obvious what killed em???

FYI, it was some gangland revenge killing so just one maggot less on the streets....no biggie!

ratioci nation

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2005, 11:51:00 am »
Originally posted by O'Mankie:
  Is he dead???    :confused:    

On a similar note.....some bloke here in Cork got shot 5 times in the head last weekend. They are doing a post-mortum (sp?) on him....I'm going out on a limb here and predicting he died coz some fucker shot him five times in the head!!!!! Seriously, why do they do post-mortum's when it's obvious what killed em???

FYI, it was some gangland revenge killing so just one maggot less on the streets....no biggie!
clearly you dont watch enough tv!

what if the wife poisoned him, then had somebody shoot him 5 times in the head to make it look like  a gangland revenge killing!

are they sure it wasnt the London police?

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2005, 12:00:00 pm »
Originally posted by general grievous:

are they sure it wasnt the London police? [/b]
Nope! The Brit police don't kill the Irish, (unless it's on a Sunday!) they just put them in prison for years on end....they enjoy killing the asians much more, or anyone who resembles them for that matter. Dark skin and dark hair will suffice.