Author Topic: Anybody have a pick for Saturdays Budweiser Shootout?  (Read 3925 times)

Anybody have a pick for Saturdays Budweiser Shootout?
« on: February 07, 2003, 04:58:00 pm »
Dale Earnhardt Jr. may be sponsored by Budweiser, but how can you argue with the idea of Kurt BUSCH winning the BUDWEISER shootout>?

Celeste

Re: Anybody have a pick for Saturdays Budweiser Shootout?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2003, 05:34:00 pm »
I could argue with that!!!!

vansmack

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2003, 02:25:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Celeste:<BR><B>I could argue with that!!!!</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sorry Rhett, <P>I took off for Vegas otherwise I would have chimed in.  I did watch the Shootout at the NASCAR cafe in the Sahara though with all the rednecks - quite the party.  <P>I wouldn't have picked Junior though, but it is a bit peculiar that the bid sponsored car did so wel in 70 laps.  Nonetheless, his team always does well at Daytona.<P>Oh dear god thank god NASCAR is back.
27>34

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2003, 04:42:00 pm »
Hey Smack,<P>   What's your top 5 for the 500?<P>Mine:<P>Earnhardt<BR>Gordon<BR>Marlin<BR>Waltrip<BR>Newman

myuman

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2003, 10:32:00 pm »
I wonder how the people on this board can trash and burn any hint of pop music, but then flock to the largest pop spectacle of all entertainment.  So we spend all of our time dissecting the finer points of all music, trashing everyone from brittany to Sum 41 in favor artist that actually have talent.  So where do drivers predominately from the south, driving low-tech cars, that only turn left fit in to this whole way of thinking?<p>[This message has been edited by myuman (edited 02-10-2003).]

jadetree

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2003, 11:11:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by myuman:<BR><B>I wonder how the people on this board can trash and burn any hint of pop music, but then flock to the largest pop spectacle of all entertainment.  So we spend all of our time dissecting the finer points of all music, trashing everyone from brittany to Sum 41 in favor artist that actually have talent.  So where do drivers predominately from the south, driving low-tech cars, that only turn left fit in to this whole way of thinking?<P>[This message has been edited by myuman (edited 02-10-2003).]</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Yeah this topic is really burning up, seems like everyone is a NASCAR fan.

myuman

« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2003, 11:25:00 pm »
Maybe I should have stated "thread" instead of board (but the topic has come up before)... but if we all reply with not much to say, this thread might get hot.

poorlulu

« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2003, 11:31:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by myuman:<BR><B>Maybe I should have stated "thread" instead of board (but the topic has come up before)... but if we all reply with not much to say, this thread might get hot.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>what exactly are you trying to say myuman?<P>hey did anyone see boston public tonight?  quite frankly i was dissappointed by the lack of joey macintyre this week...........

jadetree

« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2003, 11:32:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR><B> boston public... joey macintyre </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>another reason to never watch that show

Skaboss

« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2003, 10:06:00 am »
I'll pick Dick Trickle.

Henry Dark

« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2003, 10:08:00 am »
He's not running...at least not in the race anyway.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Skaboss:<BR><B>I'll pick Dick Trickle.</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

keithstg

« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2003, 10:38:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by poorlulu:<BR><B> what exactly are you trying to say myuman?<P>hey did anyone see boston public tonight?  quite frankly i was dissappointed by the lack of joey macintyre this week...........</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Sadly enough, I watch BP, and can not believe the amount of cast turnover they have had in the past few years. The most recent teacher to be added just left, and it's getting ridiculous.