Author Topic: RHCP  (Read 5468 times)

ggw

Re: RHCP
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2003, 10:52:00 am »
Speaking of festivals, looks like Thurston finally gets to do a show with the Dead:<P>Bonnaroo 2003:<P>The Dead<BR>Widespread Panic<BR>James Brown<BR>The Allman Brothers Band<BR>Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals<BR>Jack Johnson<BR>moe.<BR>Galactic<BR>The Roots<BR>Bela Fleck & the Flecktones<BR>Medeski Martin & Wood<BR>Sonic Youth<BR>Yonder Mountain String Band<BR>Robert Randolph & the Family Band<BR>Nickel Creek<BR>G. Love and Special Sauce<BR>Tortoise <BR>Sound Tribe Sector 9<BR>O.A.R.<BR>North Mississippi Allstars<BR>Warren Haynes<BR>Keller Williams<BR>Garage A Trois<BR>Mix Master Mike<BR>Kid Koala<BR>Z-Trip<BR>Particle<BR>Antibalas Afrobeat Orchestra<BR>Smokey and Miho<BR>The New Deal<BR>RJD2<BR>The Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players<P>

« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2003, 11:01:00 am »
I wonder if there will be any pot smoking at that show.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ggw:<BR><B>Speaking of festivals, looks like Thurston finally gets to do a show with the Dead:<P>Bonnaroo 2003:<P>The Dead<BR>Widespread Panic<BR>James Brown<BR>The Allman Brothers Band<BR>Ben Harper & the Innocent Criminals<BR>Jack Johnson<BR>moe.<BR>Galactic<BR>The Roots<BR>Bela Fleck & the Flecktones<BR>Medeski Martin & Wood<BR>Sonic Youth<BR>Yonder Mountain String Band<BR>Robert Randolph & the Family Band<BR>Nickel Creek<BR>G. Love and Special Sauce<BR>Tortoise <BR>Sound Tribe Sector 9<BR>O.A.R.<BR>North Mississippi Allstars<BR>Warren Haynes<BR>Keller Williams<BR>Garage A Trois<BR>Mix Master Mike<BR>Kid Koala<BR>Z-Trip<BR>Particle<BR>Antibalas Afrobeat Orchestra<BR>Smokey and Miho<BR>The New Deal<BR>RJD2<BR>The Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players<P></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>

andyrichter

« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2003, 07:02:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by sonickteam2:<BR><B> RHCP has no Boston OR Chicago listing either.  which are the other 2 major spring radio shows.  i guess its true......poor HFS</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>poor hfs?  how about the poor diehard rhcp fans that have to sit through 10 hours of "alternative" radio rock bands just to hear them play 45 minutes worth of hits?  <P>

myuman

« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2003, 12:30:00 am »
That would be 45 minutes that didn't exist last year.... I guess I shouldn't say that, the Strokes were sort of entertaining, BRMC was good but dwarfed by the stage.  Two years ago was held up by Coldplay and Green Day.... But yeah, it's a long day to see one or even two bands you like.

walkman

« Reply #19 on: February 15, 2003, 01:16:00 am »
Almost as odd as Ween playing last year.  No, come to think of it, odder.<P> <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ggw:<BR><B>Speaking of festivals, looks like Thurston finally gets to do a show with the Dead:<BR></B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>