Author Topic: pretty low  (Read 933 times)

walkonby

pretty low
« on: August 19, 2005, 09:23:00 pm »
i might have this rationale totally wrong, for i misconcieve often like running water out of a baby's future.  i was slated to go to this "video games live" thing at nissan tonight, which is phil's harmonica orchestra music recreating video games played behind theatre style what-have-yous, and yes i bought the damn ticket, even enjoyed the feelings as it lay betwixt my fingers while eyes gazed on the fact that it was a front row center.  i was willy wonka proud.  had i ever had a "front row center" seat to anything before?  it'll be good, i believe.  but you know what those punk poof bastards do?  they start cancelling dates, tonight included, for what they call "a better experience" by bringing the tour to bigger venues where more people can attend the show.  it's the exact opposite of when bands can't sell out a venue because it's too large and they have to "reschedule."  god sees greed at it's rolling stoned finest.

the somewhat "save" on my part, was that i was spared driving all the way to nissan and back home, which is way too far for me, and i hate that f-ing venue anyway . . . oops, i'm suppose to be nice . . . good boy, because a lady from ticketsmucker--who sounded like she didn't give a shit--left me a message today stating "the show's postponed until sometime later, and if you want a refund, you can have one."  gee, thanks, lady!  people on message board of video games live was hot with anger.

and to whomever on here said that this chat room, compared to others on the net, rules without question . . . you are so on the money!  it's like a bar versus a funeral home, on where you like to hang out, though i suppose some on here like funeral homes.