Author Topic: Pazz & Jop  (Read 1194 times)

ggw

Pazz & Jop
« on: February 12, 2003, 01:56:00 pm »
The Village Voice list is out.  Looks similar to everyone else's list.<P>1 Wilco Yankee Hotel Foxtrot Nonesuch <BR>2 Beck Sea Change DGC <BR>3 The Flaming Lips Yoshimi Battles the Pink Robots Warner Bros. <BR>4 The Streets Original Pirate Material Locked On/Vice <BR>5 Sleater-Kinney One Beat Kill Rock Stars <BR>6 Bruce Springsteen The Rising Columbia<BR>7 The Roots Phrenology MCA  <BR>8 Eminem The Eminem Show Aftermath/Interscope <BR>9 Coldplay A Rush of Blood to the Head Capitol <BR>10 Missy Elliott Under Construction Elektra <BR>11 Queens of the Stone Age Songs for the Deaf Interscope  <BR>12 Solomon Burke Don't Give Up on Me Fat Possum/Anti- <BR>13 Elvis Costello When I Was Cruel Island <BR>14 Spoon Kill the Moonlight Merge <BR>15 Interpol Turn on the Bright Lights Matador <BR>16 Norah Jones Come Away With Me Blue Note <BR>17 Bright Eyes Lifted, or The Story Is in the Soil, Keep Your Ear to the Ground Saddle Creek <BR>18 DJ Shadow The Private Press MCA <BR>19 N.E.R.D. In Search of ... Virgin  <BR>20 Sonic Youth Murray Street DGC <P><BR><A HREF="http://www.villagevoice.com/specials/pazznjop/02/" TARGET=_blank>Complete Lists[/url]