Author Topic: Top 5 songs that should be played on the radio that are  (Read 2227 times)

BLACKSTORM

Top 5 songs that should be played on the radio that are
« on: February 13, 2003, 09:26:00 am »
BMRC - WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO MY ROCK N ROLL<P>RICHARD ASHCROFT - SCIENCE OF SILENCE<P>OURS - DISASTER IN A HALO<P>DOVES - WORDS<P>STARSAILOR - LULLABY

sonickteam2

Re: Top 5 songs that should be played on the radio that are
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2003, 07:52:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BLACKSTORM:<BR><B>BMRC - WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO MY ROCK N ROLL<P>RICHARD ASHCROFT - SCIENCE OF SILENCE<P>OURS - DISASTER IN A HALO<P>DOVES - WORDS<P>STARSAILOR - LULLABY</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR> actually, if we lived in Cincinnati, they DO play them on the radio (some of those) and more!!!  but you can listen online to <A HREF="http://www.woxy.com" TARGET=_blank>www.woxy.com[/url]    they are the best radio station in the country, i think.  you can see thier playlists in the charts section....all new music on tuesdays too....it gets me thru my work day.........<P>enjoy<P>

Dr. Anton Phibes

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2003, 12:11:00 am »
Why the hell does Cincy have decent radio and this whole fucking area does not?? It's a sin.....wish I had enough bread for a FCC license.....

megs

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2003, 12:15:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by imrotten:<BR><B>Why the hell does Cincy have decent radio and this whole fucking area does not?? It's a sin.....wish I had enough bread for a FCC license.....</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P><BR>i remember back when hfs used to be decent. well, remotely decent. we had a better playlist on my college station. it is pretty shameful for the d.c. area not to have a better selection of radio.

Ikarus

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2003, 01:50:00 am »
two words:  clear channel.<P>but college/npr stations are usually the best (except for the all things considered, driving my volvo crap).<P>'morning becomes eclectic' is a wonderful public radio bit out of cali that's available  via streaming webcasts.  its what radio should be.

Santos L. Halper

« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2003, 10:40:00 am »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by BLACKSTORM:<BR><B>BMRC - WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO MY ROCK N ROLL<BR>RICHARD ASHCROFT - SCIENCE OF SILENCE<P>OURS - DISASTER IN A HALO<P>DOVES - WORDS<P>STARSAILOR - LULLABY</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>Small consolation, but I did hear BRMC on HFS 1 time.  <P>