Author Topic: crooked fingers  (Read 2008 times)

Venerable Bede

crooked fingers
« on: February 13, 2003, 12:44:00 pm »
jadetree must be a bit slow today, as pitchfork has crooked fingers and spoon news to report.  <P>namely that crooked fingers and spoon will be doing a show together at the ottobar in lovely balmer on april 11.  mind you, crooked fingers will be at black cat on march 15.  decisions decisions.
OU812

BookerT

Re: crooked fingers
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2003, 12:52:00 pm »
that's an easy decision: go to b'more. for better or worse, spoon is about as good as it gets these days. but as much as i love "kill the moonlight" and "girls can tell," no one will ever be able to convince me that "a series of sneaks" isn't their masterpiece. <P>as for crooked fingers, bachmann seems to be making his second career (or third, if you wanna count barry black, which i sure don't)almost as successful as his first, which is surprising, considering how loved the archers were, at least by most indie rockers. altho after "vee vee" it was kinda hit and miss.

jadetree

« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2003, 12:57:00 pm »
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial, Veranda">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Venerable Bede:<BR><B>jadetree must be a bit slow today, as pitchfork has crooked fingers and spoon news to report.  <P>namely that crooked fingers and spoon will be doing a show together at the ottobar in lovely balmer on april 11.  mind you, crooked fingers will be at black cat on march 15.  decisions decisions. </B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>was never in to Archers of Loaf so don't really follow Crooked Fingers, so missed the spoon news altogether, they didnt have tour dates on their site yesterday, oh, and Baltimore is always a pain in the ass, seeing as how I don't have a car and all

chknfngrs

« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2003, 05:05:00 pm »
harnessed in slums.

chills

« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2003, 05:42:00 pm »
i really miss archers; for Crooked Fingers, I have the Here Come The Snakes album (i think that's the name).  I think it is very good for what it is, but after 10 songs it all starts to sound the same to me.  I'd like to see the BC show but have a conflict.  Not sure if it would be worth the balto drive.<P>Anybody hear the new CF album?  thoughts?