Author Topic: Feist sold out or malfunction?  (Read 3285 times)

sonickteam2

Re: Feist sold out or malfunction?
« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2007, 04:22:00 pm »
Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes,Japanese Golfer:
  Or even better. Duran Duran with the Power Station, with Robert Palmer on lead vocals.

But seriously, if you're living from paycheck to paycheck and are buying V-Fest tickets, you probably need a reality check.
if theres anyone who needs a reality check on this board, it is certainly you, my friend.

« Reply #16 on: May 22, 2007, 04:27:00 pm »
Oooh, good one!

Originally posted by le sonick:

Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes,Japanese Golfer:
  Or even better. Duran Duran with the Power Station, with Robert Palmer on lead vocals.

But seriously, if you're living from paycheck to paycheck and are buying V-Fest tickets, you probably need a reality check.
if theres anyone who needs a reality check on this board, it is certainly you, my friend. [/b]

hooknew22

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2007, 04:49:00 pm »
I was just trying to find out if the show was sold out.  I am mos def not complaining that I bought my V-Fest ticket, just that it was unfortunate I waited to get the Feist one too!  No big deal.

I am stoked for the show and if I had to choose so be it.

I'm no trustafarian and I don't understand why you would think people who need to budget need a reality check... I think it's those who don't who need one.

so chill.

Chulahoma

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2007, 04:55:00 pm »
look on dc.craigslist.org the day before the show and you'll find some tickets for a cheaper price than what they are probably going for right now.

Originally posted by hooknew22:
  I was just trying to find out if the show was sold out.  I am mos def not complaining that I bought my V-Fest ticket, just that it was unfortunate I waited to get the Feist one too!  No big deal.

I am stoked for the show and if I had to choose so be it.

I'm no trustafarian and I don't understand why you would think people who need to budget need a reality check... I think it's those who don't who need one.

so chill.

azaghal1981

« Reply #19 on: May 22, 2007, 05:02:00 pm »
Or just go down to the club day of show and you'll more than likely find one there.
احمد

Seth Hurwitz

• Administrator
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2007, 07:27:00 am »
I was honestly curious as to why someone would wait to buy a ticket if they wanted to go to a show

budget was the answer, and a perfectly reasonable one

somebody else might have had a different answer, also legitimate...I'd like to ask them too

the more I know about my customers, the better I can make all of this work

hooknew22

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2007, 08:02:00 am »
Makes perfect sense... although really most shows sell out so even if I don't get a ticket it's not really a problem for business is it  :)

Chulahoma

« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2007, 12:27:00 pm »
if you want tickets, you better act quick
 http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/doc/tix/337357485.html

myuman

« Reply #23 on: May 24, 2007, 09:56:00 pm »
Didn't feist open for British Sea Power a couple years back?  If that is her, what is the fuss?

azaghal1981

« Reply #24 on: May 24, 2007, 11:05:00 pm »
I was wondering what happened to British Seapower the other day.
احمد