Author Topic: BRMC Roll Call  (Read 4907 times)

cernoch79

• Cernoch Design
Re: BRMC Roll Call
« Reply #30 on: June 04, 2007, 09:32:00 pm »

thirsty moore

« Reply #31 on: June 04, 2007, 10:59:00 pm »
Will this bring Markie back?

Originally posted by Charlie Nakatestes,Japanese Golfer:
  Are you the legendary Samantha from days gone by?

SPARX

« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2007, 01:20:00 am »
Hey Samantha,welcome back! Glad you enjoyed the show. Any idea what's up with Boby H and Plucky these days? I've kind of lost touch with them.I dropped off their egroup,too much spam. They seem to be extrememely silent these days except for Jasons local DJ gigs.

Arthwys

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2007, 10:56:00 am »
I was in a faded blue touring type cap and a "The Music" shirt down the front stationed in front of Peter. Cap came off after the Cobbs, too hot.  My rocking out is generally limited to some head bobs and perhaps a few fist pumps into the air when songs  like Rifles get played :-).
Emrys

beedubyah

« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2007, 12:04:00 pm »
Originally posted by Arthwys:
 "The Music"
What has happened to them? Are they going to disband?

Arthwys

« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2007, 01:28:00 pm »
Last I saw, and this was about a year ago (haven't been keeping up w/ their news) the lead singer posted a really weird random song in a video of himself in the dark lit by blue light or something.  And he was bald.
Emrys

Samantha

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2007, 10:24:00 am »
we must have been near each other, then, Art.  I dunno if I saw you.  you didn't say if I molested you  :p

heya Sparx!  long time no see/talk!  Same with you, Doom.  Markie no longer frequents?  That's something I never would have expected  :p

The Warlocks got too big for their britches, and I lost interest.  I don't follow them anymore...in fact, the last show I saw of theirs, I left early.  Wasn't worth hanging around.

SPARX

« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2007, 01:21:00 pm »
Originally posted by Samantha:
 heya Sparx!  long time no see/talk!  Same with you, Doom.  Markie no longer frequents?  That's something I never would have expected   :p  

The Warlocks got too big for their britches, and I lost interest.  I don't follow them anymore...in fact, the last show I saw of theirs, I left early.  Wasn't worth hanging around.
That's a shame. I kinda got the feeling Jason's head was swelling, just from his posts on the BJM board.As for Bobby, he always seemed so friendly and humble. For his sake, I hope he pulls it together. The man has incredible talent. Good to have you back among us. Hope all's going well for you.

Samantha

« Reply #38 on: June 07, 2007, 01:49:00 pm »
can't complain.  well, I can, but I'll spare you.

how's you?

SPARX

« Reply #39 on: June 07, 2007, 02:51:00 pm »
Originally posted by Samantha:
  can't complain.  well, I can, but I'll spare you.

how's you?
You've got mail. Check your PM's.

By the way, here's clips of the recent BRMC tour:

http://music.msn.com/blackrebelmotorcycleclub?GT1=7704