Author Topic: Vernon Reid's Living Colour  (Read 1897 times)

mrpee

Vernon Reid's Living Colour
« on: March 24, 2007, 12:26:00 am »
I remember this one time when I wrote a bad review of their album. And people were like 'that's a shitty review.' That was a suckky time. I didn't like it.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
Re: Vernon Reid's Living Colour
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2007, 12:53:00 am »
Mrpee, are you drunk again?

I didn't read the review but considering I've never liked that band so I suspect that I would have agreed with you.

Sir HC

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2007, 02:48:00 pm »
They now have the bassist Doug Wimblish (sp?) from the Sugarhill/On-U Sound gang, so now they are super cool.

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2007, 02:50:00 pm »
Didn't they once do a song called "The Personality Cult of Fire Marshall Bill"...or something?

mrpee

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 02:52:00 pm »
I just sobered up, Jag. And I honestly don't remember posting this thread, but I laughed when I read it! Is there a drunk-posting support group or at least some uber-clever slang to describe it?

ala

"Ohnosecond"
 Immediate panic after making big mistake. "After I sent that email to my ex, I had a major ohnosecond."

"Twoc"
 Take without consent. "I twoced this road sign last night - no idea why, I was hammered."

beetsnotbeats

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 03:10:00 pm »
Originally posted by mrpee:
  I just sobered up, Jag. And I honestly don't remember posting this thread, but I laughed when I read it! Is there a drunk-posting support group or at least some uber-clever slang to describe it?

ala

"Ohnosecond"
 Immediate panic after making big mistake. "After I sent that email to my ex, I had a major ohnosecond."

"Twoc"
 Take without consent. "I twoced this road sign last night - no idea why, I was hammered."
How 'bout "brain shart"? You think you just had a brain fart but....

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2007, 11:05:00 pm »
you know how they have those breathalizers that you need to breath into before the car's engine will start?  i wonder if one of those contraptions could be mod'ed & integrated into mrpee's BIOS...

no POST for you!
<sig>