Author Topic: Gang Starr tomorrow at Club 5..FREE  (Read 1620 times)

cholo

Gang Starr tomorrow at Club 5..FREE
« on: May 28, 2003, 04:54:00 pm »
thats right, its free. you can get complimentary tickets at the dj hut or capital city records(right nearby 9:30 club) but i dont know if they are really necessary. Its a 21+ show and there is going to be a DJ Battle...doors are at 8pm, but i suggest getting there early because after all, it IS Gang Starr, and it IS free. Btw, the new album comes out June 24th.

I know this is generally a forum to discuss indie rock bands for the most part, but I am hoping and expect that the people in this board at least appreaciate the significance and influence of one of the greatest groups of the 90's, no matter what genre we're talking about.

Also, another rap legend will be in town the very next day...for 10 bucks at Club Dream. 21+ too...and that would be KRS-One....this is too much.

Joymonster

• MySpace
Re: Gang Starr tomorrow at Club 5..FREE
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2003, 05:01:00 pm »
Awww SHUCKS!!!!  :D  

If this is true, then I guess I'll skip Murs tomorrow night

lily1

« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2003, 05:06:00 pm »
shit shit shit. i have a damn board meeting tommorow night that i can't get out of!

:mad:

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2003, 05:10:00 pm »
i've always wanted to see a turntable battle... maybe i'll check it out and thanks for the tip.  there was gang starr track on the cmj disk this month which made my ears perk up.
T.Rex