Author Topic: The Echo Project  (Read 930 times)

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
The Echo Project
« on: September 20, 2007, 10:27:00 pm »
Any of you festival jet setters planning on going to the Echo Project in Atlanta in a few weeks?

Not fully confirmed yet is God Is An Astronaut who will be making their US debut. They are still waiting for their visas to be approved. You know how they wait until the last second to approve those things. Should go through since they have a top booking agency up in NYC working on it and they are good guys. It's just bugging me that I can't make it down to see them. Either way, they are working on coming back maybe in '08 for a tour. They've already been asked to play a few festivals here but I haven't bothered them about the details yet since I'd still just have to wait for them to come my way anyway. I really can't wait to see them!

azaghal1981

Re: The Echo Project
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2007, 11:35:00 pm »
Nice addition.

What started as an overly jambandy lineup had ended up with a good bit of variety.
احمد

azaghal1981

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2007, 12:25:00 pm »
Here's most of the God Is An Astronaut set.

Recording notes:
 "source: akgc451eb+ck1 > wmod ua5 > jb3
 lineage: jb3 > audacity (amplify 8.3db, see notes) > flac > mp3
 taped by emery clark (emdog4 at gmail)

notes: from 14.51 min to 17.52 min I had to make the track mono b/c of a drop out on the right channel. basically i just copied the left channel over the
 right channel in that spot. this is only noticeable with headphones.

setlist is unknown"
احمد

pj

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2007, 06:29:00 pm »
I went to Echo on Sunday and have to say I was pretty pleased. Besides it being dry and dusty, the set up was easy, never really any lines for the bathrooms or food, and the prices were reasonable. Have to say they did a pretty good job with it.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2007, 12:16:00 am »
Azaghal, thanks so much for the boot!!! God should be touring the States maybe in March. (Oh, Seth...) Can't wait to see them. I've heard nothing but very, very good things about their live shows. You can hear they put on a good show but what you can't tell is that it's also very visual. Thanks again.     ;)  

(If I stop being so lazy, I'll post the set list.)