Author Topic: Erasure Presale Password ???  (Read 4903 times)

markie

Re: Erasure Presale Password ???
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2005, 12:39:00 pm »
Originally posted by Bags:
  So you all really think this will sell out a.s.a.p.?
Its very difficult to say.

They have not played here in such a long time and there last album (The covers, horror) was poorly received.

Still they are doing multiple nights in other cities and are famed for their over the top shows......

Guiny

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2005, 12:42:00 pm »
The last time they came here I didnt expect it to sell out and missed out on them, I didn't take that chance this time.   :cool:

Bags

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2005, 01:09:00 pm »
I'm going to give the box office a whirl -- I assume tix go on sale to the public tomorrow.

markie

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2005, 01:20:00 pm »
  I assume tix go on sale to the public tomorrow.
I dont know if that is correct. Some pre-sales have been a while before real sales, but perhaps not for the volume pre-sale......

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2005, 04:40:00 pm »
Originally posted by Forumie Partie Markie:

So you all really think this will sell out a.s.a.p.?
Its very difficult to say.

They have not played here in such a long time and there last album (The covers, horror) was poorly received.

Still they are doing multiple nights in other cities and are famed for their over the top shows...... [/b]
Erasure was here in March 2003 for Other People's Songs (yes it did sell out). It was a great show. Of course, it had been a long time as they had not toured since 1997 for Cowboy if i recall correctly. Erasure is best seen in SF, at least in my experience.

As for their tour this year, everywhere is selling out and even on multiple show dates. Of course, NYC added another 5 shows, so if you miss  DC you can catch them at Irving Plaza for the same price.

Andy did announce hes HIV+, so maybe some people think its their last time touring.
HeyLa