Author Topic: Jimmy Gnecco (OURS)  (Read 1033 times)

flyingspud

Jimmy Gnecco (OURS)
« on: October 31, 2003, 10:14:00 pm »
just putting the word out - jimmy gnecco - (OURS) is playing a solo acoustic show at Fletcher's on Nov 2nd.

caught him last night in NJ - played a 2+30 set - my feet were killing me - alot of new stuff

anyway - if you are lacking for entertainment on Sunday - it is only 10 buck -  :)

the opening band is ADOM - loud - earplug loud --and the singer does the elaine dance -- they were okay - the dancing was the highlight -

sonickteam2

Re: Jimmy Gnecco (OURS)
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2003, 05:48:00 pm »
I'll be there at the Gnecco show.  Looks like it will be a good one.

he's got an amazing voice, indeed.

Lively One

« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2003, 12:48:00 pm »
Gnecco's set was amazing last night--I just had to dodge way too many 'Buckley wannabe' comments from the crowd.  Dave Hill stole the show in my opinion though.  He is such a talented songwriter and is always so energetic.

sonickteam2

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2003, 05:58:00 pm »
Originally posted by Lively One:
  Gnecco's set was amazing last night--I just had to dodge way too many 'Buckley wannabe' comments from the crowd.  Dave Hill stole the show in my opinion though.  He is such a talented songwriter and is always so energetic.
I thought the Gnecco show was very good, although it didnt live up to an Ours show. Jimmys voice is amazing and it was good to hear him talking a lot.  he seemed nervous though. and he didnt play Miseryhead either.  Did you see the guy totally pass out right in the crowd?  That was odd.

I didnt hear the opening band Adom but i had to hear Dave Hill and i think he's crap, but maybe its just cause he's a son of a bitch and thats why i dont like his music.
   I'll be waiting patiently for the next Ours CD.