Author Topic: GBV Ebay Auction  (Read 1124 times)

ggw

GBV Ebay Auction
« on: August 30, 2004, 12:35:00 pm »
According to the seller, all this stuff is from Bob Pollard's collection.

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=richtgbv&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50

ratioci nation

Re: GBV Ebay Auction
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2004, 12:57:00 pm »
The seller is the guy who runs GBVs website and annouces all their tour dates, so it is true.  Apparently Pollard applied for a bank loan and was denied, he hates credit cards so doesnt have them and that played a role in the denial.  So he is selling a bunch of stuff.

joz

« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2004, 01:05:00 pm »
i can't believe how much bob's copy of propeller is going for...i guess it's not too bad considering the handmade cover that includes lyrics in bob's own handwriting.  i heard that tobin sprout's copy of propeller was up for sale a few months ago and went for $1500.

Jaguär

« Reply #3 on: August 30, 2004, 10:02:00 pm »
Originally posted by pollard:
  The seller is the guy who runs GBVs website and annouces all their tour dates, so it is true.  Apparently Pollard applied for a bank loan and was denied, he hates credit cards so doesnt have them and that played a role in the denial.  So he is selling a bunch of stuff.
Sounds like there will be another tour coming up way sooner than anyone ever anticipated.