Author Topic: Is Flawd still grounded?  (Read 3420 times)

flawd101

Re: Is Flawd still grounded?
« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2003, 05:25:00 pm »
DaBurna Dunt Da

hello,  i sat out for 2 days..must say sorry for future racial statements.  remember this apology.

other message boards suck harder then some people that post here, no names required. the rest of you i luv....

thanks for thinking about banging my 12 year old sister you sick fuck, i fit in her pants.....no offense to my sister but id rather jack it to "the smurfs"....  

"lets nazi walk!!!" its great exercise....

-read it in my english textbook so its not my fault.

Jaguär

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2003, 05:36:00 pm »
Originally posted by flawd101:
  "lets nazi walk!!!" its great exercise....

-read it in my english textbook so its not my fault.
I told you the schools were crazy! Don't think most people believed me.

Welcome back Flawd. I hope you learned a valuable lesson.   ;)

flawd101

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2003, 05:49:00 pm »
schools are fuckin' nuts, if this is who shall fun the country its aboot time i start moving to the 51st state... canada.  we learn about the holocaust and civil rights movement in english, every year.

oh yeah, a life changing lesson. ::chuckles::

old people shouldn't drive.
 (again, you must watch south park)(my bible).

Jaguär

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2003, 06:10:00 pm »
  schools are fuckin' nuts, if this is who shall fun the country its aboot time i start moving to the 51st state... canada.  we learn about the holocaust and civil rights movement in english, every year.

oh yeah, a life changing lesson. ::chuckles::

No shit!!! At least you got the Holocaust. They don't even include that in Baltimore. And you are right, every freaking class! It's the system that forces the teachers to do it.

Sir HC

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2003, 06:19:00 pm »

That was a brilliant episode.  Especially how they stopped the old farts.

flawd101

« Reply #20 on: November 06, 2003, 07:41:00 pm »
yes great episode.

but there is something called to much holocaust...after going to the museum(field trip), there isn't much class will do.

Jaguär

« Reply #21 on: November 06, 2003, 07:59:00 pm »
  yes great episode.

but there is something called to much holocaust...after going to the museum(field trip), there isn't much class will do.
The teachers are required to have the students justify the field trips with subject area "exercises". Also, I don't know about your system, but in Baltimore Shitty, every freaking subject area is forced to include all kinds of extra crap that often has nothing what-so-ever to do with that subject. Granted, sometimes they share skills and knowledge from other areas but there are mandates that often cause more interuptions than help.

flawd101

« Reply #22 on: November 06, 2003, 08:24:00 pm »
been doing it since 7th. i think 3.8 months is a little much for english holocaust in 8th grade.bunch of writing and a couple projects. now i have to do it again this year.

Jaguär

« Reply #23 on: November 06, 2003, 08:37:00 pm »
Baltimore Shitty is all African American civil rights all the time. Every year, every class from Pre-K till 12th. It would be nice if they taught about more than just MLK and Rosa Parks sometimes. Once in awhile, something else will find it's way in but not much.

*Before anyone reads this wrong, it's not that those people or areas are not important. It's just that there is a whole lot more history in the world than the very limited amount usually taught in many curriculums in most public schools.

paige

« Reply #24 on: November 06, 2003, 08:44:00 pm »
Originally posted by Jaguär:
  Baltimore Shitty is all African American civil rights all the time. Every year, every class from Pre-K till 12th. It would be nice if they taught about more than just MLK and Rosa Parks sometimes. Once in awhile, something else will find it's way in but not much.

*Before anyone reads this wrong, it's not that those people or areas are not important. It's just that there is a whole lot more history in the world than the very limited amount usually taught in many curriculums in most public schools.
i dont live in baltimore, but i do agree with the main idea of what you're saying.. so much is excluded in elementary and middle public schools (not sure about public highschools...) about other historical events that the droning on and on about MLK and Co. loses its effect. that is completely irksome.

flawd101

« Reply #25 on: November 06, 2003, 09:48:00 pm »
thats how it was in alexandria where i went to skol K-7.