Author Topic: Two questions...  (Read 1406 times)

myuman

Two questions...
« on: September 08, 2003, 07:55:00 pm »
Why does my browser show this warning this and warning that label on the 9:30 homepage at the bottom by the forum link?  Secondly... for some reason all the websites I look at have a much larger font than used to... how do I change that down to something normal?

Jaguär

Re: Two questions...
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2003, 08:05:00 pm »
About the warning: Because Evil Satan is in his own personal Hell and hasn't figured it out yet.

About the fonts: Nope, you can't change them. Now for the smartass answer - Get a larger monitor.    :D

myuman

« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2003, 08:05:00 pm »
In about 10 seconds I answered the second one for myself... but that warning label has bugged me for months.

paige

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2003, 08:43:00 pm »
Originally posted by myuman:
  Why does my browser show this warning this and warning that label on the 9:30 homepage at the bottom by the forum link?  Secondly... for some reason all the websites I look at have a much larger font than used to... how do I change that down to something normal?
for the fonts... go to "View" at the top of your Browser window and then "Text Size" and adjust it to make it smaller. That always helps   :)

Bags

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2003, 11:39:00 pm »
That warning label indicates something is going on.  None of my friends can sign up as new users, and it's coincidental to the warning showing up; I asked about it in the FAQ section and was told there's something wrong with the machine (sounds awfully ominous, doesn't it?).

The good thing is I can keep referring to my friends until they sign up; the bad thing is that they're very envious of all the great info I get from the board!

Guiny

« Reply #5 on: September 09, 2003, 08:45:00 am »
Great info?

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
« Reply #6 on: September 09, 2003, 08:52:00 am »
dewds, send them direct to this link rather than the main page and you'll avoid the problem:

http://www.930.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php
_\|/_