Author Topic: Whole Lotta hotmail  (Read 1895 times)

sonickteam2

Whole Lotta hotmail
« on: November 10, 2004, 02:02:00 pm »
hey, has anyone noticed that they have 250mb of storage space on thier hotmail acct all of a sudden?

is this an across the board type thing?

do we get more or an attachment limit too?

anyone have maybe an announcement that MSN might have sent?

Re: Whole Lotta hotmail
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2004, 02:10:00 pm »
Now Sonick can use hotmail to send his cock shots to the ladies.

Sieve-Fisted

« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2004, 02:18:00 pm »
I just checked my account and I also have 250mb.   It wasnâ??t there this morning.  Itâ??s about time they increased it.

Random Citizen

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2004, 02:23:00 pm »
There was an article not too long ago about Hotmail and Yahoo! increasing their storage in an effort to compete with Google GMail's 1 GB of storage.

sonickteam2

« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2004, 02:53:00 pm »
great news!!

i can send attachments of 10mb.  great. sending mp3s over hotmails (and my cock shots) will be nice.

although, it takes like 25 minutes for a 6mb file to go through. but it eventually does.

neato.  yay capitalism.

« Reply #5 on: November 10, 2004, 02:55:00 pm »
But I'm sure the size of your cockshots will be small.

Rimshot!

Originally posted by sonickteam2:
  great news!!

i can send attachments of 10mb.  great. sending mp3s over hotmails (and my cock shots) will be nice.

although, it takes like 25 minutes for a 6mb file to go through. but it eventually does.

neato.  yay capitalism.

sonickteam2

« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2004, 03:01:00 pm »
Originally posted by Rhett Miller:
  But I'm sure the size of your cockshots will be small.

Rimshot!
dude, i already passed up the opportunity to comment on you saying that the new large storage would finally accomodate the humungous pictures of my penis.

and you can't set yourself up for jokes either.

jmascis

« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2004, 08:08:00 pm »
Yeah I noticed it, kinda loving it. Funny thing though, the account that comes with my Verizon/MSN DSL deal still only has 25 mbs!!!

Arthwys

« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2004, 10:18:00 pm »
This is great, i've been hovering at 98 percent full for over a year now, cuz i'm just an email packrat like that.  Now i'im down to 1 percent  :D
Emrys

Jaguär

« Reply #9 on: November 10, 2004, 10:28:00 pm »
As much as I love (and NEED) more email storage, you know this is only happening in order for them to send us so much more spam. Somebody's gotta pay for all that extra space.

Have to admit, as much as I tend to usually ignore and be very annoyed by most of the ads, the Gmail ones aren't that intrusive and really are geared more to your potential liking. I've actually had some rather interesting ones, often about halfway decent music. It's kind of funny though when they pick up on a word or two that can have several different references and you get ads that are so out of the way from what you would normally have anything to do with but you can see the word they picked up on.