Author Topic: Black Eyes In The Netherlands  (Read 1258 times)

Jaguär

Black Eyes In The Netherlands
« on: November 12, 2003, 03:12:00 am »
WARNING

Only click

rtsp://streams.vpro.nl/pac01/14770728/surestream.rm?title=The Black Eyes - Deformative Live in Club 3VOOR12 5-11-2003&author=The Black Eyes

if you know what you're getting into.         ;)    

(Due to blanks in http address, it wouldn't work as an html coded link. You'll have to copy and paste in your browser or Real Player.)

paige

Re: Black Eyes In The Netherlands
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2003, 06:58:00 pm »
jag, i love you. so so so much.

walkman

« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2003, 08:36:00 pm »
Ahhhh fantastic.  Thanks, Jag.

What kind of band plays with that kind of intensity for a radio show?  And, for that matter, what kind of country plays Black Eyes live on the radio?

P.S.  For all of you playing along at home, the website lists the song as "Deformative," but it's actually "Letter To Raoul Peck."

*dork*

P.P.S.  Jag, for a woman who professes a dislike of the band's music, you sure tend to hook us up.  Closet hardcore fan?

P.P.P.S.  Hey Paige...seems like the older songs have changed a bit, gotten dubbier.  Makes me even more excited for...um...next January.

thirsty moore

« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2003, 11:09:00 pm »
European countries tend to really get into our independent music a lot more than we do.  

Originally posted by walkman:
 And, for that matter, what kind of country plays Black Eyes live on the radio?

paige

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2003, 11:37:00 pm »

P.P.P.S.  Hey Paige...seems like the older songs have changed a bit, gotten dubbier.  Makes me even more excited for...um...next January.
i agree... i'm getting very psyched....let's mark our calendars.. paige and walkie time.   ;)

Jaguär

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2003, 04:16:00 pm »
  P.P.S.  Jag, for a woman who professes a dislike of the band's music, you sure tend to hook us up.  Closet hardcore fan?

:eek:  

You caught me.

Shhhhh! Don't tell anyone.