Author Topic: My unbearable HFS experience  (Read 13426 times)

sonickteam2

Re: My unbearable HFS experience
« Reply #75 on: May 17, 2005, 05:28:00 pm »
Originally posted by hitmeintheface:
 Well, Great job.  You've managed to make an ass of yourself.  That wasn't funny.
haha, yeah

but from now on, to try and curb the "adult language" we will say "you just made a hitmeintheface of yourself"

ok?

vansmack

« Reply #76 on: May 17, 2005, 05:29:00 pm »
Originally posted by hitmeintheface:
  Well, Great job.  You've managed to make an ass of yourself.  
I'm quite certain that most people on this board will tell you I was an ass with little to no effort long before that comment.  Frankly, I won't deny it either.
27>34

Guiny

« Reply #77 on: May 17, 2005, 05:38:00 pm »
Originally posted by sonickteam4:

but from now on, to try and curb the "adult language" we will say "you just made a hitmeintheface of yourself"

ok? [/QB]
I'm not one to laugh at Sonicks stupid jokes....But that one was damn funny.   :D

sonickteam2

« Reply #78 on: May 17, 2005, 05:40:00 pm »
yeah, and i forgot completely about my favourite HFStival moment (9 $6 beers will do that)...i saw Rob Gee and his ladyfriend!!!!!

just for a minute in the early goings.

good to see you again sir.

Rknrldr

« Reply #79 on: May 18, 2005, 08:22:00 am »
Well, I'm glad most of you won't be attending another Festival when it comes back!
 I had no complaints this year as a veteran of many who would get there at 7:30 or 8 in the morning and stay late into the evening and at some Festivals be having such a good time in the lots backed up against the Anacostia that I would not even make it in when such clever bands like Voodoo Blue would come to you and play in their clandestine truck/stage thing a couple of years ago and look at them now! I knew I had made it when the "Balloon guys" showed up for the umteenth time and parked next to me and my buddies! So I managed to catch all the bands I wanted to see and more "Bacardi tent" Whew! So give your tickets away next time and quit your bitchin'!

sonickteam2

« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2005, 08:28:00 am »
Originally posted by Rknrldr:
  So give your tickets away next time and quit your bitchin'!
actually we just wont buy em.

(i didnt really wanna reply, i just wanted to make this a 3-pager)

DiaphanousDreams

« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2005, 09:03:00 am »
Originally posted by distance:

Originally posted by myuman:
  I thought it was fine, but...  Time to grab a three or four dollar water (depending on where you shopped) only to be blessed with not being allowed to keep the cap.. now what in hades name am I supposed to do with that!  
thanks for the idea.
 i'm going to save all my plastic bottlecaps from now on and buy the cheapest ticket i can to get into shows, sneak in said bottle caps and sell bottlecaps for $1.00 each!
 i will be rich! [/b]