Author Topic: Snow Patrol Roll Call  (Read 7165 times)

Bombay Chutney

Re: Snow Patrol Roll Call
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2004, 11:02:00 am »
I thought this show was pretty good.  If you like the CD, you'd probably like the show.  The rockin' songs were turned up a notch, which is always good.  However, the slower songs really brought things down quite a bit.  They need to spread those out a little more, rather than dragging the whole show doen for 3 or 4 songs.

The singer appeared to be genuinely enjoying the crowd.  He looked like he was having a great time.

Very young crowd - at least compared to most of the shows I see.  Lots of couples making out and guys screaming "You fucking rooooock!!!!" haha

I give it a 7.  SO gave it a 6.5.  Fun way to spend a Friday night, but I may pass next time around.

markie

« Reply #61 on: September 13, 2004, 11:26:00 am »
Well I thought it was a pretty great show. I didn't have any complaints with the vocals, but then I was probably singing along very loudly myself. Maybe all the complainers were just hearing me......

I said it would sell out, why does no-one listen to me?

I think there is a possibility that next time they come back they might be playing bigger venues and follow a coldplay like trajectory.....

sonickteam2

« Reply #62 on: September 13, 2004, 11:29:00 am »
Originally posted by mark e smith:
  and follow a coldplay like trajectory.....
dont wish bad things upon people, markie.

markie

« Reply #63 on: September 13, 2004, 11:39:00 am »
Originally posted by sonickteam2:
 [/qb]
dont wish bad things upon people, markie. [/b][/QUOTE]

I really think that the snow patrol frontman is far too ugly to pull a fit bird oscar winning glamour girl. I think that will stymie their success.

Still all it takes is one really catchy single from the next album to get some airplay.....