Author Topic: Rhett better watch out.....  (Read 1408 times)

markie

Rhett better watch out.....
« on: September 10, 2004, 10:46:00 am »

Re: Rhett better watch out.....
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2004, 10:51:00 am »
You are correct. I will have to watch things.

As it is, nearly five months in the burbs, and I'm five pounds lighter.

Thanks for dedicating a thread to me. I've always been jealous of the "For Vansmack", "For Mankie", "For Markie", etc. threads.

markie

« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2004, 11:03:00 am »
A pound a month hey? So in a 15 years you will disappear? I am sure some people will start the celebratory preparations now.

Did you run more or was ice-cream further away?

Are you sure you have not had a few, Rhett's an asshole threads?  :)

« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2004, 11:14:00 am »
I think I just typically lose weight in the summer and gain it back in the winter. More running, more outdoor activity.

We were lucky enough to pick an area where we are within walking distance of two groceries stores, a park with a trail, a short drive to the metro, and minimal strip mallage.

And my three workout a day wife wouldn't allow me to get fat anyway.

Ah yes, there was the Where's Rhett? thread.

Originally posted by mark e smith:
  A pound a month hey? So in a 15 years you will disappear? I am sure some people will start the celebratory preparations now.

Did you run more or was ice-cream further away?

Are you sure you have not had a few, Rhett's an asshole threads?   :)  

« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2004, 05:17:00 pm »
I have all the trance party albums made by the happy boys, the first 3 are da bomb, but i was a little disappointed by the forth one. the album has a couple of good songs in the beginning but just fell off after dat. did not like choices of songs and remixes no killer bass like the first three. i'm still gonna buy future albums released by the happy boys, but this is one of the albums i can live without. sorry guys better luck next time. for anybody who like the heavy bass, driving (racing, hangout with your homeboys )albums i recommend trance party vol. 1, 2, 3, techno party 1, 2. and the dance party albums all made by the happy boys. peace out!!!!

Reviewer:    H. Manuel (Garland, Texas USA)