Author Topic: NME: Smashing Pumpkins seek Siamese twins from album cov  (Read 931 times)

RustyOrgan

NME: Smashing Pumpkins seek Siamese twins from album cov
« on: July 17, 2007, 09:38:00 am »
http://www.nme.com/news/the-smashing-pumpkins/29727

Smashing Pumpkins seek Siamese twins from album cover
 Band recruit fans in the search
 17.Jul.07 12:01am

The Smashing Pumpkins are attempting to track down the Siamese twins who adorned the cover of their 1993 landmark album, 'Siamese Dream'.

The band posted the following announcement on their website:

"NEED HELP! Looking for girls from Siamese Dream album cover. There's no one better to ask than the super fans themselves! We are trying to locate the girls that adorn the cover of 'Siamese Dream'. As you all know, they were quite young when the photo was taken. They are not conjoined anymore, as far as we know.

"Any one with info on this, please spread the word and send me a private message to PumpkinsMediaMilitia."

In other news, The Smashing Pumpkins played the first of 11 sold-out shows at the San Francisco's Fillmore Auditorium last night (July 15).

Relaxer

Re: NME: Smashing Pumpkins seek Siamese twins from album cov
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 09:49:00 am »
Boy, Billy's getting right back into rock star mode isn't he? Using his fans to score twin sisters. Next up, he starts planning a weekend getaway with the Boy boy.
oword

sonickteam2

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 10:36:00 am »
smashing pumpkins are

SO GHEY!

martinrob

« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 10:37:00 am »
ur so GHEY

Vas Deferens

« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 10:42:00 am »
from Tinymixtapes.com

I Think the Smashing Pumpkins Should Open for Explosions in the Sky in October

Having released the most critically acclaimed album so far this year, The Smashing Pumpkins have been the subjects of a media storm lately. And you know what? I bet Billy Corgan is just eating it up. Rumor has it that Corgan has a bit of an ego, so every mention of his beloved pet project must get his cherub cock so hard he could hammer up drywall with it. And Iâ??m not just saying that to be anecdotal. I literally saw Billy Corgan hammering up some drywall with his penis!

That said, Explosions in the Sky â?? a rock band at heart, post-rock band to journalists â?? have been announced as month-long openers for rock behemoth The Smashing Pumpkins. Beginning in October, Explosions in the Sky will tag-along with the Pumpkins, playing songs that will most likely include dramatic nuggets from their latest LP, All of A Sudden I Miss Everyone (TMT Review), which was released on Temporary Residence earlier this year.
(_|_)