Author Topic: Ian Brown  (Read 2483 times)

Frank Gallagher

Ian Brown
« on: November 23, 2004, 09:11:00 am »
At Cork Opera House......what do you think? Should I go?

Re: Ian Brown
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2004, 09:14:00 am »
Have you gone to kiss the Barney stone yet?  I'd do that first.  It's must see TV for the free state, I hear tell.

markie

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2004, 11:23:00 am »
Cork opera house....?

That just sounds wrong.

Well as he has started hammering out old stone roses songs once in a while, it might be worth a go. then again he might be totally fucked up on drugs and threaten to chop your hands off if you touch his booze.

Jaguär

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2004, 09:01:00 pm »
Why not go? Who knows when someone else might venture through that part of the Emerald Isle.   :p  Get 'em while you can! But from what I've been hearing, just don't expect the show of the year. Well, for you now maybe.   :p

Frank Gallagher

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2004, 05:53:00 pm »
Originally posted by marquee smith:
  Have you gone to kiss the Barney stone yet?  I'd do that first.  It's must see TV for the free state, I hear tell.
Well, if the Barney stone is a certain part of my wifes anatomy, in the nether regions, then yes, I kiss it quite often.

That stupid thing just up the road, that the doodle tourists are all over, is, well, just for the doodles, and for the locals to piss themselves at while watching said doodles make fools of themselves while putting their backs out.

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2004, 11:53:00 pm »
I remember what it said in LET'S GO EUROPE:  "It's best NOT to actually kiss the Blarney stone, because the locals are known to urinate on it."