Author Topic: CAKE  (Read 1694 times)

retrotypewriter

CAKE
« on: December 06, 2005, 12:27:00 pm »
Hey all...

I missed out on the presale tickets through Cake's web site--all gone.  I was wondering if anyone had any idea how many presale tickets groups usually sell and if there will be a fairly sufficient number remaining for whenever they go on sale at 9:30 (and if anyone knows when that would be).  Thanks a bunch!

Barcelona

Re: CAKE
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2005, 12:36:00 pm »
How's their last album?

clyde725

« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2005, 12:47:00 pm »
i'm interested in the cake concert also.  I bet they sell out, but probably not right away, if the DC fan base is anything like the philadelphia one.

Their new album is alright, but if you ask me its probably their worst one.  Like most cake albums, there are some songs that are incredible and some that are so-so.  In my opinion, there are less incredible songs on the newest one.  

I saw them in philly, though, a couple months ago and they played mainly older songs, though.  They played more songs from fashion nugget than their newest one.

vansmack

« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2005, 02:24:00 pm »
They were terrible on Kimmel last week.

Pre-sale is usually a very small percentage of tickets.  You'll have a better chance when they're made available to the public.  Unless this were Sacramento, I'd say you won't have much trouble buying tickets in the first few days they release them.  But don't take any chances if you really want to see them - buy them when they release them.
27>34