Author Topic: Where do I go?  (Read 2025 times)

LethalDosage50

Where do I go?
« on: February 07, 2004, 03:00:00 pm »
I dont know if im in the right place to ask this question but yesterday I won a contest on the radio. I was put on the guestbook to go see Pennywise at the 930 Club. But I need to ask a few questions I need to find somebody to e-mail and I need to know if there is a list of the people on the guestbook or if there is a list of contest winners. So if any of you can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.  :)

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
Re: Where do I go?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2004, 03:06:00 pm »
i think you mean you were added to the guestlist for the show... which means you have to go to club boxoffice the night of the show and tell them you are on the guestlist and present id and they hook you up with the tickets.
T.Rex

LethalDosage50

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2004, 03:28:00 pm »
Thank you. But when I won I told them that I was 16. So they told me that I needed somebody with a photo I.D. to get me in. I told them my dads name.  He might take me. But what if He doesnt take me and I get somebody  else to take me. Like my older brother who is 20 said that he might be able to take me instead. But hes not on the guest list. Also... Is is possible to bring another person with you? Cause when I did the contest my sister was helping me and she wanted to go too. Cause she likes that band. BUT They only put me and the person with the photo I.D. on the list. And I feel bad cause that wouldnt be fair. Is it to late to buy tickets or could I try to get her on the guest list?

kosmo vinyl

• Administrator
    • Hi-Fi Pop
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2004, 03:52:00 pm »
Originally posted by LethalDosage50:
  Thank you. But when I won I told them that I was 16. So they told me that I needed somebody with a photo I.D. to get me in. I told them my dads name.  He might take me. But what if He doesnt take me and I get somebody  else to take me. Like my older brother who is 20 said that he might be able to take me instead. But hes not on the guest list. Also... Is is possible to bring another person with you? Cause when I did the contest my sister was helping me and she wanted to go too. Cause she likes that band. BUT They only put me and the person with the photo I.D. on the list. And I feel bad cause that wouldnt be fair. Is it to late to buy tickets or could I try to get her on the guest list?
i would contact the radio station and get the name on the guest list straighten out... there is no reason why the person picking up the tickets can't get them to you and your sister.   i would also post in the faq forum regarding the avaliability of tickets for the show
T.Rex

LethalDosage50

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2004, 04:59:00 pm »
Thank You.

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2004, 05:11:00 pm »
Just don't go here, okay?

Guiny

« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2004, 10:45:00 pm »
Your not all there dude........LOL.....Ok i'm off to the Ok Go/Army of Me show.

slappy

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2004, 02:00:00 am »
Originally posted by LethalDosage50:
If it works like the normal guest list just make sure you arrive with the person with the photo id that is on the 930 list. That person doesn't have to go into the show he/she can hand off the ticket to you and 'player to be named later'.

I wouldn't advise switching names that's a recipe for Murphy's Law (not the band) to kick in.