Author Topic: clutch  (Read 2077 times)

DLA

clutch
« on: December 11, 2004, 06:45:00 pm »
Anyone think clutch will sell out or should I just grab tickets online while I can?

Woodbridge.  :)

Gothiczartan

Re: clutch
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2004, 06:25:00 am »
are you talking about a gijoe character?  :)

Dandy01

« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2004, 05:01:00 pm »
will anyone be opening?  my bf loves High on Fire!

Shadrach

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2004, 06:21:00 pm »
Clutch does very well at 9:30. The show is on a Friday night. I'd recomend buying tix ahead of time.

As for High on Fire, the Clutch site says the opening act is TBA (to be announced). Since High on Fire is playing with them on Dec. 31 and there are no dates between then and the 7th and none after, I would guess they are ending the tour in Philly and will most likely have a different opening act. I would check back here or at the Clutch site www.pro-rock.com between now and the show.

DLA

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2004, 08:05:00 pm »
ty shadrach

Dandy01

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2004, 09:12:00 pm »
Originally posted by Shadrach:
  Clutch does very well at 9:30. The show is on a Friday night. I'd recomend buying tix ahead of time.

As for High on Fire, the Clutch site says the opening act is TBA (to be announced). Since High on Fire is playing with them on Dec. 31 and there are no dates between then and the 7th and none after, I would guess they are ending the tour in Philly and will most likely have a different opening act. I would check back here or at the Clutch site www.pro-rock.com between now and the show.
Thanx for the info; will do!

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2004, 10:45:00 am »
Clutch pretty much always sells out at the 930 Club or pretty damn close. Considering they're one of the staph's favorite bands, plus hometown heros, it's best to get your ticket in advance.

It's about time dammit! Was going through some live Clutch withdrawls! They're not suppose to go longer than 6 months without coming home to do a show!

MindCage
 Mindless Faith
 Deep6 Productions
3MTA3

PigIron

« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2004, 11:40:00 pm »
I'm not playing around.  They sold out the Recher a few weeks ago and I got screwed because I waited until the day of the show.  9:30 is usually packed.  Although they tour constantly, its always great every time.  Never the same stuff twice with those guys.  And I've seen them 10+ times over the past ten years.  Excellent live.

Ikarus

« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2004, 04:07:00 am »
here's a vote for woolly mammoth for the opening slot.

MindCage

• Mindless Faith
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2004, 09:32:00 am »
Originally posted by Ikarus:
yes! Byzantine from West Va would also be good. So both do a show together back during the spring.

MindCage
 Mindless Faith
 Deep6 Productions
3MTA3

Random Citizen

« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2004, 10:33:00 am »
Originally posted by Ikarus:
*drools*

Shadrach

« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2004, 08:14:00 pm »
What about Hidden Hand? Local and ledgendary.