Author Topic: tokio hotel  (Read 3555 times)

Relaxer

Re: tokio hotel
« Reply #15 on: October 27, 2008, 09:18:00 am »
Fuzzy 5-10 was a bear
 Fuzzy 5-10 had no hair
 Fuzzy 5-10 never got laid and died
oword

Sela

« Reply #16 on: October 28, 2008, 09:13:00 pm »
Thanks to everyone signing the petition.

@eddie:
 Hm, I wasn't aware of this.
 I'll tell the author about this and see if there's a way to edit the petition to add the information.

FreiheitFuzzy

« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2008, 03:40:00 am »
"Fuzzy 5-10 was a bear
 Fuzzy 5-10 had no hair
 Fuzzy 5-10 never got laid and died"

To Relaxer:

^Well, aren't you a mature little twat? If you dislike this band so much - it's simple dear - don't read the thread and spread the fact that you weren't ever hugged as a child.

And I have hair.
 And a great sex life. Thank you for your concern.

FreiheitFuzzy

« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2008, 03:43:00 am »
"I support nothing Fuzzy510 would author. I tried to hook him up for prom and he passed on my offer."

Well, I'm actually a girl Juilian "Weblebrity" (are you serious?) And I turned you down because I hate prom, I'm not in high school, and I took one look at you and ran.

Sorry you're so bitter!

FreiheitFuzzy

« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2008, 03:58:00 am »
And this post goes to Eddie:

I didn't know about the 9:30 Club being the "unofficial sister" of Berlin. I tried editing my petition and unfortunately petitiononline.com is pretty set in stone and I cannot add on to it. However, if the 9:30 Club is willing to address this petition to the management of the band and whoever else, I'd be more than happy to help out as much as I can.

I hadn't had the time to check up on my petition until just recently when I was receiving quite a few "Thank You" e-mails from people who apparently found it. I decided to look up my petition online, and I am astonished to find that I'm featured on the first page. And not just one link, quite a bit of them. Even on other sites. My Buzznet profile is even featured on there. So, apparently this petition has been getting A LOT more exposure than I had even imagined.

I know how many people were looking forward to this concert and I was looking forward to it too. I definitely could have done without the obsessed prepubescent groupies however, they were pretty disturbing. One of my friends literally got the crap beaten out of her over ther singer's towel.

I'm hoping to help get them here not only for the fans, but also to help get them some more exposure and help broaden the music scene. I'm also majoring in Communications in college and I'm such an avid music fiend - not a groupie (whoever disagrees can suck it)

I hope something will work out!

Getting Beatsteak here would be great too. Too bad Guano Apes are no longer together. I'd still love to see Sandra Nasic perform. That would be great. I have a good friend in Kreuzberg actually. I'm planning to visit the area when I have a decent break from college (and some money).

Thanks a lot for the info Eddie!

FreiheitFuzzy

« Reply #20 on: November 02, 2008, 04:01:00 am »
Here's where you can find all that stuff about my petition and my Buzznet profile. Not sure why I'm featured as a "Tokio Hotel" profile because I did not set my page to appear as such.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=tokio+hotel+washington+dc+petition