Author Topic: No Thanks  (Read 2030 times)

Santos L. Halper

No Thanks
« on: November 29, 2003, 02:13:00 pm »
Has anyone heard this box set?  Any good?

flawd101

Re: No Thanks
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2003, 02:52:00 pm »
i don't know but i'm gettin slayer one for x-mas from my uncle.....

paige

« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2003, 03:17:00 pm »
Originally posted by flawd101:
  i don't know but i'm gettin slayer one for x-mas from my uncle.....
wow you're way behind, oh flawdie. xmlm gave those away over the summer to those who had the best rendition of their favorite slayer songs.. it was classic listening to some of em.

flawd101

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2003, 03:23:00 pm »
SO, I'M still getting them with out paying....just a little late...and now i'll have the car ride from NYC to listen to it.

Jaguär

« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2003, 03:56:00 pm »
  SO, I'M still getting them with out paying....just a little late...and now i'll have the car ride from NYC to listen to it.
I hope that for your parents' sake that it includes a listening device with headphones.   :p

thirsty moore

« Reply #5 on: November 29, 2003, 04:50:00 pm »
It's got a good collection of songs on it.  Basically it takes all of the Rhino punk comps and puts them together.

Originally posted by Santos L. Halper:
  Has anyone heard this box set?  Any good?

flawd101

« Reply #6 on: November 29, 2003, 05:56:00 pm »
Originally posted by Jaguär:

I hope that for your parents' sake that it includes a listening device with headphones.    :p  [/b]
yeah but i'll play it so they can hear it through the headphones, i love having a grown man yell at me through my headphones about whatever....my mom has to suffer listening to my dads music....and my sister loudly singing along w/ her cd player to avril the poser queen, simple plan, and whatever else is very popular with little radio punks. suddenly mys music isn't so bad....

flawd101

« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2003, 05:57:00 pm »
and go hed and trash my amazing music cuz at the end of the day i know your peoples bands have no talent compared the the armott brothers.

Jaguär

« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2003, 06:02:00 pm »
LOLOL. It looks like your poor mother is the real loser in this whole deal. What does your Dad listen to? (Don't tell me, Alt-Cuntry.)

flawd101

« Reply #9 on: November 29, 2003, 06:07:00 pm »
3DoorsDown, the corrs, bagpipes,the old bands that suck< and other shit on the radio, i dont know all the bands names....only ones i know....but not the shit most ppl on the board enjoy...

Jaguär

« Reply #10 on: November 29, 2003, 06:12:00 pm »
Man, I'm so glad that I'm not going to be a passenger in that car. (Nothing personal, mind you.   ;)  ) What would your mother listen to if she had a say?

flawd101

« Reply #11 on: November 29, 2003, 08:24:00 pm »
oldies and traffic reports.  i also wish i wasnt a passenger in that car. i'll enjoy my music though....