Author Topic: taking pictures... allowed???  (Read 1327 times)

NoMe1st

taking pictures... allowed???
« on: October 06, 2003, 09:09:00 pm »
...?!   :eek:

bobvaughan

Re: taking pictures... allowed???
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2003, 09:43:00 pm »
99.9% of the time, NO.

broadkat

« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2003, 10:09:00 pm »
how can you tell when it's the other .1%?

suburbantourist

« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2003, 06:41:00 am »
Because people are taking pictures. Duh.

Shadrach

« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2003, 09:06:00 am »
Speaking as someone who works at the club I'd say the numbers are more like about 70% of the time cameras are not allowed while about 30% of the time they are, a far cry from 99.9%.

Each show the headliner tells us what they want the recording policy to be. Sometimes they don't want any cameras in the building, sometimes they just don't want pro cameras or digital cameras, other times they just don't want any flash photography. Some nights it's all cool. It changes night to night.

As far as knowing when you can and cannot take pictures, sometimes we don't know till just before doors what is or isn't allowed. We suggest if you want to be able to take pictures to bring your camera to the club. Before you bring it inside the building simply ask one of our friendly doorstaff if you are allowed to bring it in. We also post each shows policy right on the front door as you walk in.

CinSULaxChCk

« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2003, 10:53:00 am »
so are cameras going to be allowed at jt on oct 13th?

Bags

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2003, 11:14:00 am »
Man, Cindy, I'm so glad you're so excited, but are you going to mention Justin Timberlake in every single thread?

Please, I'm not being mean, but my golly!

CinSULaxChCk

« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2003, 11:29:00 am »
not anymore.. cause my question finalllllly got answered. all i wanted was an answer... and thank god someone was nice enough to provide one.