Author Topic: Dinosaur Jr.  (Read 4326 times)

godsshoeshine

Re: Dinosaur Jr.
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2005, 12:14:00 pm »
whatever, you're opinion is retarted
o/\o

Julian, Alleged Computer F**kface

• JULIAN'S AMERICA - It makes my taco pop!
« Reply #31 on: May 06, 2005, 12:45:00 pm »
Originally posted by god's shoeshine:
  whatever, you're opinion is retarted
You liked Schools better then Watt on bass too?

godsshoeshine

« Reply #32 on: May 06, 2005, 01:03:00 pm »
no, i was talking to walkonby. you just posted faster than me and i was too lazy to edit. sorry jaron
o/\o

walkonby

« Reply #33 on: May 07, 2005, 10:12:00 pm »
i am retarted, thank you.  and you are right . . . darnit, i already forgot your name, you did not originally call me retarted, so i do apologize for calling you retarted.  oh how i love that word; it's a shame how so many have abandoned it for there own forms of (good?)taste.  fine thing i only stay on a fake name basis around here, as to not get so involved.  i enjoy the forum from a zoo like perspective. otherwise, all hell becomes a "hot topic" frightening, employee of the year.

mikey watt also is an sometimes a-hole in real life.  go ask him, he'll tell 'ya.  stay in schools; he rules.

Chip Chanko

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2005, 01:41:00 am »
are/were you drunk?

Originally posted by walkonby:
  i am retarted, thank you.  and you are right . . . darnit, i already forgot your name, you did not originally call me retarted, so i do apologize for calling you retarted.  oh how i love that word; it's a shame how so many have abandoned it for there own forms of (good?)taste.  fine thing i only stay on a fake name basis around here, as to not get so involved.  i enjoy the forum from a zoo like perspective. otherwise, all hell becomes a "hot topic" frightening, employee of the year.

mikey watt also is an sometimes a-hole in real life.  go ask him, he'll tell 'ya.  stay in schools; he rules.