Author Topic: ratdog at the warner roll call  (Read 811 times)

walkonby

ratdog at the warner roll call
« on: March 26, 2006, 07:58:00 pm »
wow . . . i can't believe that i'm "doing" a roll call.  i feel as if i'm now measured by the length of my stay.  i just had to post this for one of both such reasons:

a:  the warner is quite the interesting venue to host this show, so i must say that i'm very impressed.  and for bobby to pick that venue over all the rest is, as well, eyebrow raising.  i'm curious to see if the staff so nice and smile with glad like grace is ready for such a crowd of amusement emotion and dance energy.

b.  also, please have a look in the ticket section thingy of this nine thirty fora contraption, since i have left a post about my (one) extra ticket i have for the show.  it's a sweet seat at at sweet price.  god . . . i was like almost going to say, "see 'ya at the show," like I was punky brewster or something.

anarchist

Re: ratdog at the warner roll call
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 11:39:00 pm »
i doubt he picked the venue.  some promoter thinks they can make $ there.  did it sell out?  it holds about 2500, me think.

Bombay Chutney

Re: ratdog at the warner roll call
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2006, 10:56:00 am »
I was looking forward to the Warner show until I realized it was the same night as the Arctic Monkeys show.  I've already got tickets for that one.  I'm kind of over Ratdog at 9:30.

When I checked on tickets last week they were near the top of the balcony, so it's apparently selling well.