Author Topic: Don't mess with Granny Lulu!  (Read 2543 times)

Random Citizen

Don't mess with Granny Lulu!
« on: January 04, 2005, 06:00:00 pm »
Wife, 89, Beats Husband, 88, To Death
 Omaha man dies after holiday fireplace poker bludgeoning

JANUARY 3--Meet Lulu Bach. It was indeed a tough holiday season for the 89-year-old Nebraska woman whose repeated blows to the head of her husband with a fireplace poker may have resulted in his death. Stanley Bach, a retired orthopedic surgeon one year his wife's junior, called a rescue squad last Monday (12/27) after the alleged bludgeoning, telling responders that Lulu had been beating him for months. The former doctor died in a hospital two days later. Lulu Bach, possibly suffering from dementia or Alzheimer's disease, was charged with first-degree assault and use of a weapon to commit a felony. Omaha prosecutors are waiting for results of an autopsy on Dr. Bach before deciding on a possible change in the charges against his widow. (3 pages)

Smoking Gun

Step away from the poker, poorlulu!!

poorlulu

Re: Don't mess with Granny Lulu!
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2005, 06:36:00 pm »
i'll bet he deserved it.....

probably didn't put his bikes away........or worse bought another one.....

grrrrr..........anyone got a poker stick.......

Jaguär

« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2005, 12:15:00 am »
Old demented wild women, I love 'em! Have to deal with dozens and dozens of them every workday. It's a blast, let me tell you. I never leave work without several very good laughs. No fire pokers on hand, so I'm safe. Generally, my favorites are the really loopy ones and the heavy sundowners. Sundowning is when they try to break out of the unit to 'go home', usually to their mothers.

Guiny

« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2005, 09:50:00 am »
I'm waiting for econo to come in and say "Nothing like human suffering to get those jokes rolling in".

« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2005, 12:38:00 pm »
Nothing like human suffering to get those jokes rolling in.

markie

« Reply #5 on: January 05, 2005, 12:46:00 pm »
Nothing like these jokes to get human suffering rolling in