Author Topic: Early shows and late shows...might be a stupid ?  (Read 2001 times)

Jes

Early shows and late shows...might be a stupid ?
« on: December 01, 2004, 02:34:00 pm »
Hello. Thanks for reading.

Yes, I'm a 9:30 newbie, well, compared to some anyway. I live about 4 hours away from D.C. so I don't get to come up to 9:30 that often, and I've never been to an early/late show.

I'm attending the early Gavin Degraw concert on the 13th with some friends and I was just wondering how does a late show by the same artist as the earlier show usually work? Is really just a continuation of the artists earlier set? Do the opening band(s) play again? What time does a late show like that normally end?

Perhaps those are dumb questions, but I figured they are at least semi-valid if we are going to have a 4 hour drive back home, I am also counting on the kindness of strangers on this message board and hoping I won't get pelted with stones for asking. Thanks for any help anyone can give me.

*HugeHugs*,
 Jes

eddie

• Global Moderator
Re: Early shows and late shows...might be a stupid ?
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2004, 02:47:00 pm »
If you want to be pelted with kindness from strangers you need to post over in the regular forum section.  Here in FAQ we just stick to the answers as best we know...
 As for the early show/late show scenario,  each one is different.  For Gavin DeGraw,  it will be the same line up twice although it may just be Gavin DeGraw for both performances.  Both shows will be full sets.  The late show that night should be wrapping up around 12:00 or 12:15.