Author Topic: Joseph Arthur roll call  (Read 1424 times)

Joseph Arthur roll call
« on: November 02, 2006, 03:12:00 pm »
Anybody else going tonight?

Lamb007

Re: Joseph Arthur roll call
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2006, 03:19:00 pm »
Kicking it around. Only seen him once before (sans full band) and it was terrific. Would be more excited if it was Iota, not Jammin Java.

PPDJ81

« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2006, 04:16:00 pm »
I will be there with a friend. I've seen him once before without band, too. He played a festival in Europe and almost missed his stage time playing soccer backstage... We would highly appreciate it if somebody gave as a ride back to DC after the show.

lily1

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2006, 12:47:00 am »
i went last minute...and very glad i did!

first time to jammin java and i would definitely go back there for a show. great sound, easy to get to (though you do pretty much need a car), lots of parking, laid back staff, free water, etc.

the show was quite good. i've missed him the times he's been at iota. wasn't expecting the range in musical stylings, but i'm not super familiar with his work. definitely going to his show next times he's in dc.

man, why can't his bass player put on a bra. we did not have to see not just her nipple, but her entire dark aerola for the first 3/4 of the show.

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2006, 01:07:00 am »
Originally posted by lily1:
  man, why can't his bass player put on a bra. we did not have to see not just her nipple, but her entire dark aerola for the first 3/4 of the show.
Way to go, Lily! Guaranted sell out the next time he hits town. LOL

Wish that I could have gone. I love his music.

« Reply #5 on: November 03, 2006, 10:02:00 am »
Fantastic show, and his bass player was truly a highlight.