Author Topic: Caps vs Kings of Leon  (Read 7160 times)

xneverwherex

• Pics and more pics
Re: Caps vs Kings of Leon
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2009, 05:14:23 pm »
Id go to the game in a Rangers jersey. Theyre sure to be ending the series tonight. Or just dont bother and enjoy KoL. Playoff hockey is always exciting and if you have good seats its worth it to check out the game. If the seats suck - go see KoL.
HeyLa

sonickteam2

« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2009, 05:31:29 pm »
i'll put $100 on the Caps. any takers?  :P

Sage 703

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2009, 05:47:57 pm »

To win the series or the game?

sonickteam2

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2009, 09:09:50 pm »

To win the series or the game?

oh just the game, they wont be coming back 3-1.

wml7

« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2009, 01:45:29 pm »
Show was awesome last night even though it appeared no one was there early in the night.

sweetcell

• I don't belong here.
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2009, 02:15:45 pm »
Theyre sure to be ending the series tonight.

you were saying?  sorry, i couldn't hear you over the din of 25,000 caps fans going ballistic inside the verizon center... :D
<sig>

Bartelby

« Reply #36 on: April 25, 2009, 03:40:49 pm »
and there were 10,000 other fans cheering at one of the best concerts I've been to in a LONG time...and yes, I am a big KoL fan, ever since their first show at 930 many, many years ago. I guess the cool kids were elsewhere, leaving us with amazing energy from fans and band, lots of good manners and plenty of exurberance wayyy beyond the subtle hipster head-bobbing at concerts in other venues. Very sweet!

DeathFromAbove1979

• Twitter
« Reply #37 on: April 25, 2009, 05:12:28 pm »
So I went to the show. Walkmen were great, and the Kings were even better. It really re-kindled my love for them as now I can't stop listening to them. I got there close to 8 and was literally able to walk right up to the rail. I managed to get a spot in front of the bassist, the tunes were great. I was blown away at the power of ONE song being played on the radio. It was fun, I had a blast and it was even better to be getting texts from friends telling me the score of the Caps game. I didn't realize this many people disliked the Kings, I hated hearing people scream in the audience to play songs. Dicks, man.

And I'm holding my breath for the Caps not to fall under that cursed DC team thing. If they can get to the Conference Championships I think it'll be a good season. If they lose in the 2nd round again, I'll be disappointed but nowhere near as disappointed if we lose to the FUCKING RANGERS

VARLAMOV WILL DO IT!!!
‼‼?‼‼