Author Topic: the restaurant horror thread  (Read 1019 times)

walkonby

the restaurant horror thread
« on: May 09, 2009, 03:40:56 pm »
to begin read this

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20090509/ts_alt_afp/ussocietyrestaurantsnakeoffbeat_20090509160328

then think of some horrible, nasty, omg i cannot believe that actually happened in a public restaurant story that happened to you personally and try to out gross the last person.   :D

when i was dining out at a ruby tuesday (i will keep the city location secret) all of a sudden there poured, and yes i mean poured out, ants from under the table, up the wall our booth was attached to, from behind the sugar caddie then spreading out like an army upon our table.  we quickly grabbed the first waitress and were pointing and giving horrible faces and saying we need another table "we thought."
none of the staff seemed that aghast by it as we were moved.  all they did after was wipe off the table and seats pretty good, re set up the table and sat another group there less than five minutes later.  nice.

BrettnotBritt

Re: the restaurant horror thread
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2009, 03:47:08 pm »
holy crap, that Fridays is in my hometown and is always packed since that place is the epitome of suburbia... I'll have to forward that to my friend who was a sous chef there during high school