Author Topic: Sat. 6/20 - Jimmy Valentine's (D.C.) - GET REAL w/Christine Moritz and others  (Read 1086 times)

Christine Moritz

I'll be DJing at Jimmy Valentine's (1103 Bladensburg Road NE, Washington, DC) this Saturday (June 20) as part of the "Get Real" event.

The event starts at 10 p.m. and there is NO COVER.  From the Facebook event invitation:

http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=86075877909

We're excited to invite you to a special night at Jimmy Valentine's Lonely Heart's Club. DJs for the evening will be playing everything from funk to rock, hip-hop to punk, jazz to blues, as well as electronic music and everything else that has influenced and continues to influence them to this day.

Our two guests have over 20 years' experience between them: Christine Moritz, a regular DJ at the 9:30 Club and Eighteenth Street Lounge; and Deinfamous, drum and bass veteran and one-half of The Delta Project. Joining them will be your hosts, Dan Amitai and Charly C.

Notable for this event: There is NO dress code and NO cover. Come however you please and know that the night won't take a toll on your wallet.

Christine Moritz

Saturday!

:)

Herr Professor Doktor Doom

• my blog
I love Jimmy Valentine's!

_\|/_

Christine Moritz

Set times:
10-12:30 - Charly C and Amitai
12:30-1:30 - Christine Moritz
1:30-2:30 - Deinfamous