Author Topic: Step into my office, cause you're f'in FIRED  (Read 1223 times)

lbcardoni

Step into my office, cause you're f'in FIRED
« on: April 21, 2006, 02:23:00 pm »
All Access "has confirmed" that XM's Opie and Anthony will debut on CBS radio stations in NYC, Philadelphia, and five other markets on Wednesday, 4/26. One station, in Cleveland, will air the show in afternoons. Howard Stern replacement David Lee Roth's last show was Friday morning, sources say. No official word about DC or Baltimore...

Jaguar

• Air Atlantic Underground
Re: Step into my office, cause you're f'in FIRED
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2006, 02:25:00 pm »
Still no reason to turn the station on!   :(

rigsby

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2006, 07:31:00 pm »
the junkies said o&a might be replacing them, well 54% chance they said, looks more like 94% to me.

Jaguar

« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2006, 12:48:00 pm »
Originally posted by rigsby:
  the junkies said o&a might be replacing them, well 54% chance they said, looks more like 94% to me.
Well, I would consider that an improvement since I absolutely cannot stand those loser jock frat boys but I still have no interest in tuning in at that time considering they are only replacing crap with crap. It just won't stink as badly.

I read a good article the other day why Jack.FM (what WHFS is now playing during the evenings and on weekends) sucks so bad. Basically, it boiled down to all the things we always say with the main focus being that they lack a real DJ who knows how to place a variety of music together, both new and old, that works well together. Too bad the guys with the wads of money and control are too stupid to figure this one out.

« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2006, 01:29:00 pm »
7â??s the key number here. Think about it. 7-Elevens. 7 doors. 7, man, thatâ??s the number. 7 chipmunks twirlinâ?? on a branch, eatinâ?? lots of sunflowers on my uncleâ??s ranch. You know that old childrenâ??s tale from the sea. Itâ??s like youâ??re dreaminâ?? about Gorgonzola cheese when itâ??s clearly Brie time, baby.

Jaguar

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2006, 03:43:00 pm »

12 Monkeys

...and it's all over....